2020 FA cup final

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: 2020 FA cup final

Post by 9898 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:45 pm I see Rice was on twitter bemoaning the referees decisions costing Chelsea the cup, hmmmmmmmm.......
Was chatting in a pub to his uncle Ben yesterday
He reckons its a no go.
When you boil it down, his uncles nothing and has to curry flavour by telling fans private information.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

9898 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:45 pm I see Rice was on twitter bemoaning the referees decisions costing Chelsea the cup, hmmmmmmmm.......
He played there as a kid, his best mate played for them in the game, his family are Chelsea, and he was just stating facts

Up your game

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

punkrockhammer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 pm
He played there as a kid, his best mate played for them in the game, his family are Chelsea, and he was just stating facts

Up your game
Must have broke his fucking heart taking six points off them cunts

Hey ho.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:27 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:58 am I watched the cricket.

No interest in an empty national stadium with BLM appeasers taking the knee before a showpiece game.

I'm told it was a good match however and I'm glad the Arse won.
Didn’t the cricketers take a knee too?
I’ve no interest in cricket but on sky sports they showed the start of the match where they all took the knee.
I didn't watch the very start but they would have done.

My point was that the FA Cup final is a game shown throughout the world and a great chance to ram diversity down our throats.

A one day game of cricket against plucky minnows isn't televised globally.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

No interest in an empty national stadium with BLM appeasers taking the knee before a showpiece game.

Wasn't the cricket also played in an empty stadium ? And I doubt the F A Cup final has the global attraction it once did when it was regarded as the climax to the football season. In any event do you really think this taking the knee bollocks really resonates with anyone watching ?

And had you watched the coverage you would at least have had a chuckle at the, imo, rather silly idea of the "Abide With Me" traditional singalong with nobody actually singing and, even more amusing, a suitably ethnically diverse woman, hopefully a lesbian to appease the gay lobby, bashing out the national anthem to an attendance of, well, dozens.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:44 am

Wasn't the cricket also played in an empty stadium ? And I doubt the F A Cup final has the global attraction it once did when it was regarded as the climax to the football season. In any event do you really think this taking the knee bollocks really resonates with anyone watching ?

And had you watched the coverage you would at least have had a chuckle at the, imo, rather silly idea of the "Abide With Me" traditional singalong with nobody actually singing and, even more amusing, a suitably ethnically diverse woman, hopefully a lesbian to appease the gay lobby, bashing out the national anthem to an attendance of, well, dozens.
I'm used to cricket in empty grounds.

Abide with me sung by a black lady you say ?

Excellent news, I trust she belted it out like Aretha, and it reflects our wonderful diverse culture enhanced even more by 200 dusky chaps welcomed ashore every day and housed at our expense in four star hotels across the country.

But was she also one-legged ?

If not that was a very monopedist act by the FA.

Where's my MP's email address ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:21 am

I'm used to cricket in empty grounds.

Abide with me sung by a black lady you say ?

Excellent news, I trust she belted it out like Aretha, and it reflects our wonderful diverse culture enhanced even more by 200 dusky chaps welcomed ashore every day and housed at our expense in four star hotels across the country.

But was she also one-legged ?

If not that was a very monopedist act by the FA.

Where's my MP's email address ?
I don't believe she was one legged, nor is there any evidence she is a rug muncher which, in the interests of diversity is disappointing. The national anthem however was I understand performed by a choir. It is probably reasonable to assume it's ranks included those of various sexual preferences and, presumably, ethnicities.

The Abide With Me thing could have been much more entertaining had the lady absailed from the roof, the song having been sung from the stadium roof for some reason, after belting it out. Maybe the Football Association whose idea I'm assuming it was thought the sight of Neasden sprawling away in the background added to the sense of occasion.

It didn't.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’ve not watched one minute of live football since lockdown .

And if those cunts keep kneeling to appease all those Marxist do gooding lowlifes next season then I still won’t

Its bollocks . Those that want to do it are cunts and those that don’t want to do it but do are spineless cunts that have none.
Bring back Jonathon !

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Speaking of the global reach of the game, players taking knee resonates well over here with the on going police brutality and institutional racism that is rife in many parts of this society. I'm sure for the black players that get racially abused by the mongs on that side of the Atlantic are proud to take that knee, want it stop, KICK IT OUT, instead of bemoaning the protest over it . And now for the racist counterpoint about a hijacked BLM movement...
#fuckqatar2022

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Hammertime wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Speaking of the global reach of the game, players taking knee resonates well over here with the on going police brutality and institutional racism that is rife in many parts of this society. I'm sure for the black players that get racially abused by the mongs on that side of the Atlantic are proud to take that knee, want it stop, KICK IT OUT, instead of bemoaning the protest over it . And now for the racist counterpoint about a hijacked BLM movement...
Yes,but this taking the knee originated in 2016 when Colin Kaepernick a NFL player refused to stand during the national anthem.He made his point,became recognised and never competed again in the NFL after the season ended.Probably because nobody would hire him.

His reason,he was protesting racism. And - in his mind - his protest was against the national anthem,stars and stripes and what they represent. So we might ask yourselves what exactly do they represent.

Firstly they don't represent racism. They represent the constitution as defined,agreed,ratified when the US became one nation. Furthermore it enshrines the fundamental laws and certain basic rights for all it's citizens. It's like grandma's nightgown - it covers everything.

And it was so cleverly worded and comprehensively fair that it has endured for over 300 years. So when a sportsman decides that isn't good enough for him,some people will assess he's a bit of a cunt. Not all people but some