Hammers Chat mobile phone app

All the boring stuff!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: UPDATED-MOBILE APP

Post by redhammer »

Hi WestOz, what links is it you are referring to? No setting or that needs changed and should work fine on all iPhones!

WestOzIron

Post by WestOzIron »

Hey Red, Any posts with a link in them to newspaper articles or the like. I click on them but nothing.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

WestOzIron wrote:Hey Red, Any posts with a link in them to newspaper articles or the like. I click on them but nothing.
We are already working on an update and looking to solve this, long story short, we were up against time and took a while to get to the stage it is at, however Danish Hammer has been working on an update since we launched it.

Meanwhile there is a button to link you to the mobile version, not ideal but short term, and you can then access the links there!!

Thanks for kind words and feedback though, also welcome to the forum!

WestOzIron

Post by WestOzIron »

Thanks Red, I'll survive till the update mate.
Wasn't sure if the numpty using the phone was to blame or not:)
Just another note, when using the phone & posting a reply the submit button is almost totally obscured by the key pad. Unless of course there is a trick to it??
Anyway great app & i'll look out for the update.

pingpong91

Post by pingpong91 »

[quote="redhammer"]

Hi Geo,

Using the app at the moment but a bit of feedback.

The idea making the app look and feel like a mobile Web page is genius and much more intuitive when navigating the forum.

There seems to be a performance issue as it feels really laggy in it's use. Maybe something to look into in the next update.

X
Fortunes always hiding

pingpong91

Post by pingpong91 »

redhammer wrote:!
Read above comment as it was meant to be addressed to you
Fortunes always hiding

Alwyen

Post by Alwyen »

pingpong91 wrote:
redhammer wrote:
Hi Geo,

Using the app at the moment but a bit of feedback.

The idea making the app look and feel like a mobile Web page is genius and much more intuitive when navigating the forum.

There seems to be a performance issue as it feels really laggy in it's use. Maybe something to look into in the next update.

X
I'm having a similar issue but not all the time was thinking it was my internet having a hissy again but worst one I'm having is if I click on links I'm having to unload the app and reload it and log back in to get back to comment so a back button would be good to add.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Alwyen wrote:
pingpong91 wrote:
I'm having a similar issue but not all the time was thinking it was my internet having a hissy again but worst one I'm having is if I click on links I'm having to unload the app and reload it and log back in to get back to comment so a back button would be good to add.

Morning Alwyen, I take it you are using the iphone?

pingpong91

Post by pingpong91 »

Gonzo wrote:
Alwyen wrote:

Gonzo for confirmation I am using the updated android app
Fortunes always hiding

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
Alwyen wrote:

I would back this suggestion up and yes, this happens on iPhone mate
COYI!!!