West Ham vs Freiburg Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: West Ham vs Freiburg Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Moyes has made it quite clear in his presser that he aint a man for changin ..the wanker that he is

we should win this game comfortably...but we all know the world of WHU is never that simple.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Towie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:42 pm
HamstasParadise wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:00 pm

I know where you are coming from, however I do care about it. I’m not daft enough to believe we will win it, but I do want to get through this round, and when we lose, may it be to one of better teams left, so at least we have another big night under the lights.

But I know there is a fair degree of indifference judging by the huge number of tickets left (when I last looked yesterday). Presumably a fair number of people think that losing to modest opposition now, and league form tapering off will see the end of DM. But I can’t wish for defeat tomorrow to bring that about.

COYI ⚒
Agree mate, but I think it won’t be full house due to KO time.

I myself have had to use holiday entitlement to attend and I was lucky I had a day left to use.
A good number will buy the 25 quid seats amongst the gods to pad it out .
I'll be surprised if its a full house and thats regardless of KO time IMO..
It'll be the usual last minute -cheap tickets -smoke and mirrors -rent- a -crowd bollocks...
courtesy of Baroness bullshit and her crack squadron of underlings .

The latest propaganda from the Club is called..
'UNDER THE SKIN ' ..
.starring Mark Noble and David Moyes..

Now... the club have have always treated the core working - class support with contempt.
viewed as shit on their shoes .
mistakingly thinking we're so THICK that we don't see through their bullshit.?
.sadly for them ..the opposite is true..
You can't kid a kidder .

'UNDER THE SKIN' is a blatant tug on the heartstrings and trying to include the jock twat.

Moyes couldn't give a monkeys about WHU or it's supporters.

As Barry Took famously said one time ...'dont trust Barry'...
'UNDER THE SKIN ' says to me that Moyes has Noble's full backing and that he has already agreed his contract..
THE CLUB JUST DONT WANT TO DECLARE IT

This video is all about getting the supporters onside....

CUNTS THE LOT OF EM

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

normannomates wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:17 am Moyes has made it quite clear in his presser that he aint a man for changin ..the wanker that he is

we should win this game comfortably...but we all know the world of WHU is never that simple.
No wonder the rest of the world thinks you english are arrogant sons of bitches. ;) Why should we win comfortably? That attitude could be the reason if we get our bums slapped tonight.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

PhilipB wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:02 am
normannomates wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:17 am Moyes has made it quite clear in his presser that he aint a man for changin ..the wanker that he is

No wonder the rest of the world thinks you english are arrogant sons of bitches. ;) Why should we win comfortably? That attitude could be the reason if we get our bums slapped tonight.
The opinions of some fans of how difficult a game should be could have a bearing on the result?

You're from Queensland, aren't you...? :roll:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

PhilipB wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:02 am

Did you know my mum?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I fear for our left flank,.....especially Cresswell...........I feel they will be a tad nippy down that side....... ;)

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:08 pm I fear for our left flank,.....especially Cresswell...........I feel they will be a tad nippy down that side....... ;)
Was thinking the same myself. A donkey and a broken cog.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

If I was the Freiburg manager I would be telling my team to come out and attack from the off.......1-0 up....... Moyes, and I stand to be corrected, will be playing his usual style, slow, defensive...blah, blah blah........if Freiburg grab a quick goal..or two.... :) ......we could be in for decent game.......if they dont expect the usual bore fest until we can grab a dubious penalty in extra time.....

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Well that takes a bit of the pressure off...1-0 Paquetá