Are we the biggest divers in the PL?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Are we the biggest divers in the PL?

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:33 am

Don't follow Rugby so can't really comment. But didn't they screw up recently over some bloke who got banned, then un-banned and then banned again for the same offence ?
I have no knowledge of the case you refer to, but we all make mistakes it`s part of the learning process, might I suggest you take in a game during this world cup, the relationship between players and official is something to behold as is the relationship between officials on and off the pitch.
Looked it up. Blokes name was Owen Farrell. Something to do with him being banned for the world cup and someone else not wanting him banned for it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

What a shame the most talented player we have had for years is now the biggest culprit and has no shame.

I will get embarrassed for you, til you fuck off to City.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:34 am What a shame the most talented player we have had for years is now the biggest culprit and has no shame.

Imo we saw the very best and the very worst of Paqueta last night. The high point for me was the ball to Bowen a few minutes from the end that should have resulted in a goal. Sadly he blotted his copybook by repeatedly going down un der the most benign of challenges andthen blatantly tried to get an opponent carded by throwing himself down clutching his face.

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:56 am
garnett wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:34 am What a shame the most talented player we have had for years is now the biggest culprit and has no shame.

Imo we saw the very best and the very worst of Paqueta last night. The high point for me was the ball to Bowen a few minutes from the end that should have resulted in a goal. Sadly he blotted his copybook by repeatedly going down un der the most benign of challenges andthen blatantly tried to get an opponent carded by throwing himself down clutching his face.
Without doubt the wrost diver/play actor in the PL.
Disgusting behaviour.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

9898 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:59 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:56 am

Without doubt the wrost diver/play actor in the PL.
Disgusting behaviour.
Yep he’s becoming an embarrassment
All that talent and he has to act the cunt
Cut it out ffs

Towie

Post by Towie »

Well if you saw the Spuds players yesterday against Luton, you would change your mind.

Bissouma sent off 2nd yellow for diving, Madison & Son throwing. Theirselves to the ground.

Players 2nd half feigning injury and rolling around.

Embarrassing, Spuds are the worse club for simulation.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 am Well if you saw the Spuds players yesterday against Luton, you would change your mind.

Bissouma sent off 2nd yellow for diving, Madison & Son throwing. Theirselves to the ground.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Postecoglou gave Bissoumi the mother and father of a bollocking for that dive tbh. From the highlights I saw Sputrs should have been well in front at the time but after he went off Luton created some decent chances and should have got something from the game. Could have cost his team big time.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Towie wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 am Well if you saw the Spuds players yesterday against Luton, you would change your mind.

Ffs it's not about who's the worse, at least the spud was caught and sent off, all they have to do now is suspend him for enough time so the CLUB tells him to stop.
Won't happen with us because it's part of the plan.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

garnett wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:23 am

Ffs it's not about who's the worse, at least the spud was caught and sent off, all they have to do now is suspend him for enough time so the CLUB tells him to stop.
Wasnt the question though was it?!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

garnett wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:23 am

Part of the plan ?
Hurry up because I’m off to the pub for pre match slurps
Before going to watch the P L s biggest divers