How many of the Old Skool ...

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Re: How many of the Old Skool ...

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:59 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:40 am

Sorry if my words aint to your good standard but english isnt my mother tonge but i have english wife and work and live here for 8 years now. And you are wrong i only call ourt one poster and he is person who complains about long postings and posts reopeating stuff but who posts same old shit every time he come here which is too many times for most people. He dont like long posts and dont like repeat stuff but he is always doing both. That is who I call out no one else.
You have called me out a few times,completely out the blue.I have never said anything nasty about you or anything. You have done it to others too,so don't just make it out its one person. We don't hear nothing from you for 6 months and then yiu appear digging someone out.

It seems you only come here to shit stir.

You rarely make a comment about what the forum is about (West Ham).You are an oddity tbh.
If you saying I call you out you are a FUCKING LIAR. Only one poster I call out and I call him because he shouts off his mouth about people who posting long posts and who he says repeats themselves. But he is worst for repeatiing stuff. But you say nothing about his posting because you are in CLIQUE. I only come here to read stuff about hammers other people know more about it than me that is why i dont post about west ham but if i read something i think is wrong i will say something. But you still a FUCKING LIAR because neve

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:40 am

Sorry if my words aint to your good standard but english isnt my mother tonge but i have english wife and work and live here for 8 years now. And you are wrong i only call ourt one poster and he is person who complains about long postings and posts reopeating stuff but who posts same old shit every time he come here which is too many times for most people. He dont like long posts and dont like repeat stuff but he is always doing both. That is who I call out no one else.
You have called me out a few times,completely out the blue.I have never said anything nasty about you or anything. You have done it to others too,so don't just make it out its one person. We don't hear nothing from you for 6 months and then yiu appear digging someone out.

You rarely make a comment about what the forum is about (West Ham).You are an oddity tbh.
C'mon tel, behave. Newmarket called me a shit stirring cunt. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:39 am

If you saying I call you out you are a FUCKING LIAR. Only one poster I call out and I call him because he shouts off his mouth about people who posting long posts and who he says repeats themselves. But he is worst for repeatiing stuff. But you say nothing about his posting because you are in CLIQUE. I only come here to read stuff about hammers other people know more about it than me that is why i dont post about west ham but if i read something i think is wrong i will say something. But you still a FUCKING LIAR because neve
Parry Hotter wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:39 pm

Here is just a few of you calling people out..The first one is to me..I could easily find many more,I cannot be bothered.

Use to think you was a decent poster but youve proved youre just a cunt who dont read what people say. Here goes. Did I say you was one of the cunts always moaning. No I fucking didnt. When did I say I was happy with one centre forward. I aint ever said that so why fucking pretend I did you lying cunt. You always put words in peoples mouthhs because you never read what they say,. Maybe its because youre just thicjk. may be you think numbnuts and the other negative cunts are right but what i said about this place being a negative shithouse is true. FACT.

Typical bloody arrogance from you. Funny how people who disagree with you spout on but the ones crawling up your oh so perfect arse are learned friends. Never met you but you sound like one arrogant mother.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Here we go, here we go, here we go.......... :D :D

Newmarket!!!!!!!!

Have to say though, Parry's english has got worse :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:03 am Here we go, here we go, here we go.......... :D :D

Newmarket!!!!!!!!

Have to say though, Parry's english has got worse :D
Yeah,It dosen't seem to be the same fella. :lol:

whu

Post by whu »

far too aggressive this place, for me :lol:

look what that cunt moyes and sully have done to us - that toxic combo, with baroness mutton overseeing the 'brand' and 'customer satisfaction' is totally flawed. the only thing that is working, is the skim off the top, from mutton and sully. us cunts propping up the drip feed of cash to these chancers, with our undying loyalty for our football team.

if only the famous cancelled march took place - one of the biggest and saddest mistakes ever, as supporters. hindsight is wonderful but we would have raised cain that day. on a level never seen before.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:50 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:27 pm

Are you in a bad mood today Parry. :lol:
Not me mate but get mad some times with the mob who think theyre the in crowd here and done like it when other people post what they dont go along with. And got mad when the cunt who posts long bollocks about shagging sheep and drinking drain cleaner start crying about long posts from Lee. Dunno why the in crowd don t fuck off and start theyre own private little chat.
Point me in the direction of where this occurred please ?
Who was moaning about Lee’s long posts ?

There’s no rules against moaning about other people’s moaning ….
As long as you have your facts right Parry , otherwise it just seems like you’re having a moan up :D
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:21 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:50 am

Not me mate but get mad some times with the mob who think theyre the in crowd here and done like it when other people post what they dont go along with. And got mad when the cunt who posts long bollocks about shagging sheep and drinking drain cleaner start crying about long posts from Lee. Dunno why the in crowd don t fuck off and start theyre own private little chat.

As long as you have your facts right Parry , otherwise it just seems like you’re having a moan up :D
Tbh Tim,I take it with a pinch of salt.I am just proving his telling lies,that's all.

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:45 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:39 am

Parry Hotter wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:39 pm

Here is just a few of you calling people out..The first one is to me..I could easily find many more,I cannot be bothered.

Use to think you was a decent poster but youve proved youre just a cunt who dont read what people say. Here goes. Did I say you was one of the cunts always moaning. No I fucking didnt. When did I say I was happy with one centre forward. I aint ever said that so why fucking pretend I did you lying cunt. You always put words in peoples mouthhs because you never read what they say,. Maybe its because youre just thicjk. may be you think numbnuts and the other negative cunts are right but what i said about this place being a negative shithouse is true. FACT.

Typical bloody arrogance from you. Funny how people who disagree with you spout on but the ones crawling up your oh so perfect arse are learned friends. Never met you but you sound like one arrogant mother.
:lol: That seems to be game, set and match to Terry.

Fuck me there are some precious oddballs about these days.

I blame the return of Woo, provocative cunt that he is :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:30 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:21 pm

Tbh Tim,I take it with a pinch of salt.I am just proving his telling lies,that's all.
Tel . This particular bit doesn’t involve you at all tbh I’m just curious to see how Parry’s thinking as I haven’t seen evidence of anybody bad mouthing Lee’s posts at all and I’d like to see it .
And I have looked . Nowt to worry yourself about Tel lol
Bring back Jonathon !