Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by JayK »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:16 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:07 pm

Lee , I assure you being called a Cunt on here isn’t a derogatory term .
It’s a forum full of Cunts , run and policed by Cunts for the benefit of Cunts .
In fact Cunts to a man . And then there’s Numbers of course.
All this useful advice and discussion regarding the well meaning on here of being called a cunt, and not a single mention of the far superior, elevated position of being called a shitcunt. I despair.

Apologies JayK, that does kind of relegate you a step further...
:lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

I’m not adverse to being near the bottom, as long as it ain’t a hairy one with a ball sack on the other side
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:05 pm I’m not adverse to being near the bottom, as long as it ain’t a hairy one with a ball sack on the other side
:lol:

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:21 pm

Fair enough, but I have never been called a cunt in an endearing way and so I guess that I need to get used to it if I am to survive as a member of this forum. A price worth paying.

In terms of ownership would it be fair to assume that you’re the metaphorical PCSO rather than a ‘proper’ empowered copper?
Close, but I'd say he's more like a shopping centre security guard or traffic warden :lol:

On reflection, it was wrong for me to disrespect and belittle the ‘behind the scenes’ effort that Newmarket is making to monitor this excellent forum.

He/she deserves recognition for their ‘overt’ oversight of this forum and I for one stand corrected for my unfair previous negative judgements.

Newmarket, Keep up the good work my friend, it will be worth in the long run
Tough times never last but tough people do

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:33 pm
Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Close, but I'd say he's more like a shopping centre security guard or traffic warden :lol:

On reflection, it was wrong for me to disrespect and belittle the ‘behind the scenes’ effort that Newmarket is making to monitor this excellent forum.

He/she deserves recognition for their ‘overt’ oversight of this forum and I for one stand corrected for my unfair previous negative judgements.

He/she is correct - and there was me thinking you'd never met Newmarket :lol:

On a serious note, I doubt very much Newms took it as an insult, being a veteran of this site and its predecessor, and having met a few of us, he is more thick-skinned than that. The power he now wields on here more than makes up for it. ;)

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:54 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:33 pm

He/she is correct - and there was me thinking you'd never met Newmarket :lol:

On a serious note, I doubt very much Newms took it as an insult, being a veteran of this site and its predecessor, and having met a few of us, he is more thick-skinned than that. The power he now wields on here more than makes up for it. ;)
Quote” I doubt News took it as an insult”.

Ffs in the future, please understand the distinction between ‘insult’ and ‘disrespect’ before you fucking misrepresent the intention of my commentary.

Although I resent your feeble attempt to give me a tutorial in the use of English language, I will now somewhat hypocritically impose my lesson to you:

INSULT: you are a thick useless fucking moron who cannot figure out which way is up.” Clearly a personal gratuitous insult.

DISRESPECT “ it was wrong of me to belittle,,,,,,,,,,,:(para phrasing) “ i compare thee to a PCSO rather than a fully empowered copper’. No personal insults …….nothing to see here.

Lesson over.
Tough times never last but tough people do

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

In his own way, F&D was being welcoming.

You’re coming across as a bit of a dick, Lee.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

" you might be my boss but you are a total wanker"

That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.

But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’ve “seen’ it all on here over the years and it’ll be the same for Fade and Die .

You spend to much time around Woo is kinda makes you immune.

How’s about we get back on topic now ?
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:52 am I’ve “seen’ it all on here over the years and it’ll be the same for Fade and Die .

You spend to much time around Woo is kinda makes you immune.

How’s about we get back on topic now ?
Why? Cunt.

Is there a troll on here?? :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............