Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Parry Hotter »

JayK wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:24 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:05 am

JayK, I agree let’s draw a line under this and move on. I got pissed off when you called me a prick which was unnecessary. For the record, despite this ‘hand bags at dawn’ bunkum I actually enjoy reading the majority of your posts.
I called you a prick coz you were rude about my posts, so it was necessary. Now you say you like them. 🤯. Never mind, move on. Goodnight.
[/quote}

Behave Mr JayK you know that's what people do on forums they take the piss. You sarfend blokes shud know all about that.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:59 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:03 am

Apologies if my comments appeared to be of a condescending nature , that’s far from how it was intended.

However , it’s my job believe it or not to attempt ( often in vain) to keep some semblance of order ;) on here.

Just to be clear , my post wasn’t directed at anybody in particular otherwise I would have included it in a quote and is directed at all the other Cunts on here as well as yourself .

Plus , since the owners of the forum seem to take no interest in what goes on here , I can pretty much do what I like :lol: :lol:
Seriously though carry on dishing it out mate but just bear in mind someone has to keep things in line otherwise everyone would be branded wife batterers and kiddy fiddlers before you know it . And then the holidays get dished out .

P.s. Jay is a prick but a very nice prick :lol:
Apologies accepted.

Just a couple of retorts as follows.

Quote:
Just to be clear , my post wasn’t directed at anybody in particular otherwise I would have included it in a quote and is directed at all the other Cunts on here as well as yourself .

And so I am a cunt among cunts ……..charming

Quote:
However , it’s my job believe it or not to attempt ( often in vain) to keep some semblance of order ;) on here.

The so called ‘owners’ have always policed this adult forum with the utmost discretion. I didn’t realise that you are one of them.

My posts have never crossed the bounds of civility.
The Cunt word is a term of endearment on here so yes it is charming.

You know I don’t own the site so why ask the question when I’ve already explained ? The “Owners” haven’t even LOOKED at the forum for the best part of 2 years and I am entrusted to try and keep a bit of order here (along with another visitor).

And yes , your posts have never crossed the bounds of civility. At least no more than anybody else.
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:59 am

Apologies accepted.

Just a couple of retorts as follows.

Quote:

And so I am a cunt among cunts ……..charming

Quote:

The so called ‘owners’ have always policed this adult forum with the utmost discretion. I didn’t realise that you are one of them.

My posts have never crossed the bounds of civility.
The Cunt word is a term of endearment on here so yes it is charming.

You know I don’t own the site so why ask the question when I’ve already explained ? The “Owners” haven’t even LOOKED at the forum for the best part of 2 years and I am entrusted to try and keep a bit of order here (along with another visitor).

And yes , your posts have never crossed the bounds of civility. At least no more than anybody else.
Fair enough, but I have never been called a cunt in an endearing way and so I guess that I need to get used to it if I am to survive as a member of this forum. A price worth paying.

In terms of ownership would it be fair to assume that you’re the metaphorical PCSO rather than a ‘proper’ empowered copper?
Tough times never last but tough people do

palerider

Post by palerider »

There are many versions of using my favourite word. Here are a few examples.

All right you cunt ? A heartwarming question as to the state of your welfare.
You soppy cunt. A whimsical retort when someone has said, or done, something stupid.
You useless cunt. A non-threatening term of mild abuse when a West Ham forward blazes over from five yards.
I'll kill you, you cunt. A threatening term of abuse usually made after six pints of Stella Artois.
Has that cunt paid you yet ? A third person term used when not knowing said person but 'cunt' gives more emphasis.
You lazy good for nothing cunt. Often uttered by your better half when you don't flush the loo. One of Lady P's favourites.
CUUUUUUUUNT.......To be used when screaming at David Moyes.
What do we want ? A cure for tourettes. When do we want it ? Cunt. Self-explanatory.

Hope this helps Lee.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:45 pm There are many versions of using my favourite word. Here are a few examples.

You soppy cunt. A whimsical retort when someone has said, or done, something stupid.
You useless cunt. A non-threatening term of mild abuse when a West Ham forward blazes over from five yards.
I'll kill you, you cunt. A threatening term of abuse usually made after six pints of Stella Artois.
Has that cunt paid you yet ? A third person term used when not knowing said person but 'cunt' gives more emphasis.
You lazy good for nothing cunt. Often uttered by your better half when you don't flush the loo. One of Lady P's favourites.
What do we want ? A cure for tourettes. When do we want it ? Cunt. Self-explanatory.

Hope this helps Lee.

Palerider, thanks for that, but nah I ain’t convinced. My ex boss used most of your cunt expletives on me and it spiralled me into serious therapy. I blame him and his liberal use of the word cunt for my failings in life and the lowly existence that I now endure in society. I much prefer the use of the various expansions of the ‘fuck’ word.

What the fuck are you playing at?
Well I’ll be fucked
Who gives a fuck
What a terrible fucking day.
Fuck off and leave me alone
Are you fucking serious?
What sort of fucking plan is that?
Jog on fuck face

There are fucking tons of other variations but it is no coincidence that most of the above could easily slot into narrative about the pathetic fuck face Moyes.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:01 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:45 pm There are many versions of using my favourite word. Here are a few examples.

Hope this helps Lee.

Palerider, thanks for that, but nah I ain’t convinced. My ex boss used most of your cunt expletives on me and it spiralled me into serious therapy. I blame him and his liberal use of the word cunt for my failings in life and the lowly existence that I now endure in society. I much prefer the use of the various expansions of the ‘fuck’ word.

Well I’ll be fucked
Who gives a fuck
Are you fucking serious?
Jog on fuck face

There are fucking tons of other variations but it is no coincidence that most of the above could easily slot into narrative about the pathetic fuck face Moyes.
Lee , I assure you being called a Cunt on here isn’t a derogatory term .
It’s a forum full of Cunts , run and policed by Cunts for the benefit of Cunts .
In fact Cunts to a man . And then there’s Numbers of course.
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:07 pm

Well I’ll be fucked
Who gives a fuck
Are you fucking serious?
Jog on fuck face

It’s a forum full of Cunts , run and policed by Cunts for the benefit of Cunts .
Thanks for the reassurance.

And so, being called a cunt on here is a compliment rather than an insult? Still don’t feel right but I will experiment with my boss tomorrow. I will greet him with “morning cunty cunt face” and see how it develops from there. If we strike up an understanding I might even risk a post curry shit on his desk just to seal the deal.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Well I’ll be fucked
Who gives a fuck
Are you fucking serious?
Jog on fuck face

And that’s why I deemed being called a prick as a downgrade :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:01 pm

Quite. My old lady calls me Cunt all the time . She says it suits me .
It’s when she calls me a drip or a creep that I send her over to Pale Towers for a good hiding .
That really gets my goat !
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:01 pm

Quite. My old lady calls me Cunt all the time . She says it suits me .
It’s when she calls me a drip or a creep that I send her over to Pale Towers for a good hiding .
That really gets my goat !
:lol: I’d accept any name from the mrs if it meant she never uttered the words “I’ve been thinking” ever again.
COYI!!!