Gary Lineker/MoTD

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Gary Lineker/MoTD

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am So the BBC have backed down.

As we knew they would.
Looks like we've been hoodwinked Mon Ami.
I was quite looking forward to interviewing McCunty after the match.
" Well now David, you're a two bob cunt"
Before delivering a crossbow bolt between the peepers.

And it's back to you Sir Pale in the studio.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:22 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am So the BBC have backed down.

As we knew they would.
Looks like we've been hoodwinked Mon Ami.
I was quite looking forward to interviewing McCunty after the match.
" Well now David, you're a two bob cunt"
Before delivering a crossbow bolt between the peepers.

And it's back to you Sir Pale in the studio.
I'm sending an invoice to them for the Mussolini costume.

As for the buffoon I had a 'cunt of the month' competition planned with all ten nominations McDullard.

One day. Come the revolution my learned friend.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"Had he used his role at the BBC to express them then the BBC would, no doubt, have cancelled his contract. But he didn't did he ? He made them as a private individual so quite why they got involved in the first place only they know."

and if Jo Schmo working for a company freelance or p45 made a comment on FB or Twatter saying all blacks should go home, hed be sacked for at the minimum bringing his employer into disrepute by association..

loinachre has done the same and knowingly... he knows he is high profile and uses that for exposure...hes a smug cunt and he should not have been reinstated...within hours of the bbc capitulating he has yet again posted his views on these criminal benefits seekers, proving he couldnt give a toss and thinks hes bigger than his employer...if thats not a cunt that needs taking down a peg or twelve then i really dont know what is..fuck him and his opinions

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Walkers are bringing out a new crisp flavour .... refucheese and onion.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:33 pm "Had he used his role at the BBC to express them then the BBC would, no doubt, have cancelled his contract. But he didn't did he ? He made them as a private individual so quite why they got involved in the first place only they know."

and if Jo Schmo working for a company freelance or p45 made a comment on FB or Twatter saying all blacks should go home, hed be sacked for at the minimum bringing his employer into disrepute by association..

loinachre has done the same and knowingly... he knows he is high profile and uses that for exposure...hes a smug cunt and he should not have been reinstated...within hours of the bbc capitulating he has yet again posted his views on these criminal benefits seekers, proving he couldnt give a toss and thinks hes bigger than his employer...if thats not a cunt that needs taking down a peg or twelve then i really dont know what is..fuck him and his opinions
But if Jo Schmo made those comments, because of the laws inb this country, silly as they may be, he would have broken them and therefore committed a criminal offence. Lineker has made a comment, which I happen to think is a silly one, but it hasn't broken the law of the land. There may be people who are influenced by what he says because of his profile. But people who are too thick to have their own opinions and need to be told what to believe by these so called celebrities aren't worth worrying about tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:36 pm Walkers are bringing out a new crisp flavour .... refucheese and onion.
Pure brilliance goodpost:)
Tough times never last but tough people do

palerider

Post by palerider »

Smokey not bacon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:36 pm Walkers are bringing out a new crisp flavour .... refucheese and onion.
:D

palerider

Post by palerider »

Speaking to my daughter last night. A friend of hers works at the Beeb. She said that a lot of the staff hate the cunt.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

I'm going to kidnap his dog