Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

2-2 :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:54 pm2-2 :lol:
Extra time and then penalties :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

h69 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:05 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:29 pm

Right . I’m going to do MY Kumb impression now .
This ends now . We ain’t Kumb . We are close knit and we don’t do this .
Whisk. Don’t answer that post . I’ve only left that part there to make the point . It ends now .
This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game is hilarious. After Allardyce made us terrible, then it was the boards fault, then its Bilic's, then its Pellegrini's, then its the boards fault and now its Moyes fault there is such a build up of hate that unless there is someone to argue against the 50 anti-Moyes threads, everyone starts turning in on themselves. It's like this board will implode and it's kind of funny and a great watch.

This time in the red corner we have the person who spent his career in finance in the city who loves an anti Jewish comment (because apparently no Jews are offended by the term Kike) who thinks he is always right but who shops in Tesco Stevenage and claims to live not in Monaco but Welwyn Garden City after obviously killing it on the financial markets and who has an obsession with slagging off Said Benrahma.

And in the blue corner we have poor old Terry who loves to build peoples egos up but having worshipped the Stevenage Madoff, has suddenly realised his idol is flawed

And both slag off KUMB but seem to be happy to post there.

Quality entertainment.
Get in!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:42 pm

This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game is hilarious. After Allardyce made us terrible, then it was the boards fault, then its Bilic's, then its Pellegrini's, then its the boards fault and now its Moyes fault there is such a build up of hate that unless there is someone to argue against the 50 anti-Moyes threads, everyone starts turning in on themselves. It's like this board will implode and it's kind of funny and a great watch.

This time in the red corner we have the person who spent his career in finance in the city who loves an anti Jewish comment (because apparently no Jews are offended by the term Kike) who thinks he is always right but who shops in Tesco Stevenage and claims to live not in Monaco but Welwyn Garden City after obviously killing it on the financial markets and who has an obsession with slagging off Said Benrahma.

And in the blue corner we have poor old Terry who loves to build peoples egos up but having worshipped the Stevenage Madoff, has suddenly realised his idol is flawed

Quality entertainment.
Get in!
I’m retiring for the night Oz so I’m leaving you to referee :)
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Get in!
I’d be as impartial as Mike Dean in this match.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Get in!
It's not looking good for the member from the shires, He's disappeared, being held in a lock up in Welwyn Garden City...The Gonz is refusing to pay the ransom - He's not a patreon member, so nothing doing...

and I remember when we all got along... :o

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:21 pm

It's not looking good for the member from the shires, He's disappeared, being held in a lock up in Welwyn Garden City...The Gonz is refusing to pay the ransom - He's not a patreon member, so nothing doing...

and I remember when we all got along... :o
Seems like only yesterday that I posted that 2 on here should get a room :D :D Now it looks like a divorce. Hope there's no kids involved :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:27 pm

Quality entertainment.
Well I'm certainly glad it's brightening up your sad little life. Here's a little more information. I rarely shop in the Stevenage Tesco, far too upmarket, the branch in Hatfield is nearer and therefore much more convenient. And of course there are far fewer kikes in Hatfield which makes it a more pleasurable shopping experience.

Sadly I have never lived in Monaco, so I'm not sure where you got that from. I have been there twice but you are clearly confusing me with someone else from the Jewish illuminati in your address book. Nor do I think I have ever slagged off KUMB. Unless of course saying it is a tad over moderated counts as slagging off, not inconceivable in your, no doubt, perfect world.

Still, as I said, I am so pleased you get enjoyment from theinternecine squabblings you refer to. You clearly need an outlet as from what I read it is now much more difficult, because of a wall, for people like your good self to confront others who have the affrontery to support a club other than West Ham in order to release the tensions from which you clearly suffer in your daily life.
She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.

What is harder to understand is that she stamps her feet, complains about everyone and how negative this board is but can't resist coming back on here after a spell away, and moaning herself in her patronising fashion., So either she is a masochist or she is really affronted that people dare criticize her idol and just can't help herself.

If I have the gender wrong I must apologize, but when you read the posts that come across as the writings of a person that appears to suffer from a bad case of PMT or a hen afronted because her beau has been wrongly treated it is hard to believe otherwise. But we are all mistaken sometimes, no doubt myself more often than others.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:27 pm

Well I'm certainly glad it's brightening up your sad little life. Here's a little more information. I rarely shop in the Stevenage Tesco, far too upmarket, the branch in Hatfield is nearer and therefore much more convenient. And of course there are far fewer kikes in Hatfield which makes it a more pleasurable shopping experience.

Sadly I have never lived in Monaco, so I'm not sure where you got that from. I have been there twice but you are clearly confusing me with someone else from the Jewish illuminati in your address book. Nor do I think I have ever slagged off KUMB. Unless of course saying it is a tad over moderated counts as slagging off, not inconceivable in your, no doubt, perfect world.

Still, as I said, I am so pleased you get enjoyment from theinternecine squabblings you refer to. You clearly need an outlet as from what I read it is now much more difficult, because of a wall, for people like your good self to confront others who have the affrontery to support a club other than West Ham in order to release the tensions from which you clearly suffer in your daily life.
She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.

What is harder to understand is that she stamps her feet, complains about everyone and how negative this board is but can't resist coming back on here after a spell away, and moaning herself in her patronising fashion., So either she is a masochist or she is really affronted that people dare criticize her idol and just can't help herself.

If I have the gender wrong I must apologize, but when you read the posts that come across as the writings of a person that appears to suffer from a bad case of PMT or a hen afronted because her beau has been wrongly treated it is hard to believe otherwise. But we are all mistaken sometimes, no doubt myself more often than others.
I may have mentioned this once or twice but as far as I’m concerned it’s good foruming , takes all sorts , different opinions etc , it’s what’s it’s all about .

And damned amusing when as a fan base , we need cheering up :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 am
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am

I may have mentioned this once or twice but as as I’m concerned it’s good foruming , takes all sorts , different opinions etc , it’s what’s it’s all about .

And damned amusing when as a fan base , we need cheering up :lol:
Be honest - when you woke up this morning, you were hoping that it had been a little livelier than this! :lol: