Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The sack David Moyes and hire Thomas Frank thread

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:13 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:21 am
I was banned from KUMB - and it was considerably longer than 7 days - for offering the observation, 'DM at a press conference, reminds me of the type of gormless berk, you see lurking on the periphery at a Gay Pride convention.'

I did wonder afterwards, whether those (KUMBs) moderators are themselves, the types who sleep on the wrong side of the mattress...
Mine was a while back. I think it may have been referred to as a suspension rather than a ban. I found out when I tried to post something and a message came up to the effect that I was banished , and then it very grandly said something like 09.27 on 5th September. The moderator who suspended me apparently works in local government, which says it all imo.

3 or 4 years ago I "did time" for daring to suggest there ought to be a league table for the so called "ITKs" where points were awarded for correct rumour mongering and deducted for ones which turned out to be bullshit. That was deeemed to contravene Rule 746, paragraph 49(b), sub section 875 which effectively says that OTKs must not be ridiculed.

Tbh I don't think ITKs need our help to be ridiculed, in my experience the attention seeking no marks make a perfectly good job of that themselves. ;)
A protected species indeed .
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:18 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:13 am

Mine was a while back. I think it may have been referred to as a suspension rather than a ban. I found out when I tried to post something and a message came up to the effect that I was banished , and then it very grandly said something like 09.27 on 5th September. The moderator who suspended me apparently works in local government, which says it all imo.

3 or 4 years ago I "did time" for daring to suggest there ought to be a league table for the so called "ITKs" where points were awarded for correct rumour mongering and deducted for ones which turned out to be bullshit. That was deeemed to contravene Rule 746, paragraph 49(b), sub section 875 which effectively says that OTKs must not be ridiculed.

Tbh I don't think ITKs need our help to be ridiculed, in my experience the attention seeking no marks make a perfectly good job of that themselves. ;)
Hammerschat differs from the others sites, in so far The Gonz is exactly the opposite of an ITK - he takes part in a 20 min match preview and knows nothing about the opposition. This I find refreshing - who likes a swot

Geo lets the curtain drag in the mud, by knowing everything about the opposition - but that's the Ying and Yang of the site or as I prefer to think of it, the Bonnie and Clyde...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:22 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:18 am

Hammerschat differs from the others sites, in so far The Gonz is exactly the opposite of an ITK - he takes part in a 20 min match preview and knows nothing about the opposition. This I find refreshing - who likes a swot

Geo lets the curtain drag in the mud, by knowing everything about the opposition - but that's the Ying and Yang of the site or as I prefer to think of it, the Bonnie and Clyde...
Who are they ? Do we know those people ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:11 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:22 am

Who are they ? Do we know those people ?
I seem to recall them from way back but maybe a bit too much Estrella has flowed under the bridge since then to cloud my memory.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

At least you can be yourself on here.I know some posters may think I'm arse licking,but I feel.like I know yiu lot on here..I have met one or two.on the boats before

Always nice to be home after visiting Kermit and KUMB. :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:28 am At least you can be yourself on here.I know some posters may think I'm arse licking,but I feel.like I know yiu lot on here..I have met one or two.on the boats before

Always nice to be home after visiting Kermit and KUMB. :lol:
No biggie getting banned from there tbh
Full of fucking anoraks imo

Newmarket

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

What a shit journalist. Does he know Moyes and 3 of the noobs are at the World Cup?
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:40 pm
What a shit journalist. Does he know Moyes and 3 of the noobs are at the World Cup?
Exactly
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Page filler, appears he has taken something someone said pre WC start and turned it into what he believes is an exclusive. Or trying to stir the shit.

We know where bug eyes is, but it still has a few weeks left to do what's proper.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest