Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Well now David.

Post by eskimo joe »

Tuchel is free ATM. But I suspect he has other plans.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Re: So, people now agree that this is Moyes first real season

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 pm
9898 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:14 pm Claret and Booze fella just admitted this is the first real season I the last 3.
Many other fans now saying the same.
Took time.
I will tell you why you are spewing shit.

How was last season not be a real season?Crowds were back to normal.PLEASE EXPLAIN?

In Covid,we were all in the same boat,weren't we?

Whatever anybody says,Moyes did a fantastic job for 18 months,but then every other Manager worked out how to combat his style.Trouble is,Moyes being who is, still believes in that system and won't change a thing,no matter what type of player comes in.
So, let me explain what you've written down.
You now state that Moyes football is negative, boring, unacceptable and terrible to watch, yet in this post you state the football is the same as 2 years ago, when there are posts on this forum from yourself stating it's the best football you've seen and mega exciting.
MAKE YOUR MIND UP.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:25 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:54 pm

I don’t think Kretinsky is an idiot. And only an idiot would , as you put it, stump up his own cash to buy footballers. The money spent may well have been the money with which Kretinsky bought his shares but that’s a different thing entirely. And whatever Kretinsky thinks isn’t really important because he is a minority shareholder.
Anythings possible I suppose, but either way stumpy and the corpse would shite themselves at parting with such a sum.
And I can't see any of the shareholders clubbing together with that sort of money because their not that flush or like you say stupid either.
Either way so far the 180 millions been truly pissed up the wall by an out of depth gobshite.
True enough. But it won't damage them financially, although of course relegation would, because the value of their shares would drop significantly. If relegation happened there would presumably be a fire sale of players which would result in received transfer fees being less than their book value,

I think interesting times are on the horizon. And they are not for those of a nervous disposition. And let's throw this in just for a laugh. Should Moyes fall foul of a panicking Stumpy and lose his job, Dyche tells the vertically challenged toe rag to do one and the Dwarf is forced into a rethink======Enter one Frank Lampard who is apparently getting lots of clog from Evertonians after they were stuffed by Bournemouth last night. Lampard returns to his hated West Ham as manager and Moyes is snapped up by a desperate Everton chairman. :lol:

Wonder how both sets of fans would deal with that scenario.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

hd1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:21 pm I guess the real question is to those who want him out, who is an upgrade in your eyes?

And anyone is not an answer....
By the very definition of the question. 'anyone' IS an answer.

It's just not the answer you like.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Oh Tel :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:41 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:25 am

Anythings possible I suppose, but either way stumpy and the corpse would shite themselves at parting with such a sum.
And I can't see any of the shareholders clubbing together with that sort of money because their not that flush or like you say stupid either.
Either way so far the 180 millions been truly pissed up the wall by an out of depth gobshite.
True enough. But it won't damage them financially, although of course relegation would, because the value of their shares would drop significantly. If relegation happened there would presumably be a fire sale of players which would result in received transfer fees being less than their book value,

I think interesting times are on :D the horizon. And they are not for those of a nervous disposition. And let's throw this in just for a laugh. Should Moyes fall foul of a panicking Stumpy and lose his job, Dyche tells the vertically challenged toe rag to do one and the Dwarf is forced into a rethink======Enter one Frank Lampard who is apparently getting lots of clog from Evertonians after they were stuffed by Bournemouth last night. Lampard returns to his hated West Ham as manager and Moyes is snapped up by a desperate Everton chairman.

Wonder how both sets of fans would deal with that scenario.
Go ballistic I’d guess . Be careful what you wish for :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:18 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 pm

I will tell you why you are spewing shit.

How was last season not be a real season?Crowds were back to normal.PLEASE EXPLAIN?

In Covid,we were all in the same boat,weren't we?

Whatever anybody says,Moyes did a fantastic job for 18 months,but then every other Manager worked out how to combat his style.Trouble is,Moyes being who is, still believes in that system and won't change a thing,no matter what type of player comes in.
You now state that Moyes football is negative, boring, unacceptable and terrible to watch, yet in this post you state the football is the same as 2 years ago, when there are posts on this forum from yourself stating it's the best football you've seen and mega exciting.
MAKE YOUR MIND UP.
You take me to a post where I have said that Moyes's Football is the most exciting I have ever seen?Show me the post please?I can't wait to see it.

Of coarse them 18 months were enjoyable.We were winning a d EVERYONE was happy. We gave anybody a game and hardly lost one either.It eas exciting times in that respect, ut the Football was never that of the Lyall/Greenwood era.

And for the sick head who liked your post(probably yourself),UP YOURS,you are has bad has him.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

In the beginning the football and the winning was a breath of fresh air. Then came the light, it dawned on all, all could see, bar one that is, that it is merely a trick of a one trick pony.

They set forth, strong in their knowledge, to counter this new phenomenon. They set out with one of their many plans to counter what can now only be described as a fatal flaw taking into account the success of this counter. Some fell on the way side, more to do with fortune than pre planned direction.

Alas! Now what was once a promising sign has now become a warning to others on the folly of being too rigid and ignoring all bar one path.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

hd1

Post by hd1 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:35 am
hd1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:21 pm I guess the real question is to those who want him out, who is an upgrade in your eyes?

And anyone is not an answer....
By the very definition of the question. 'anyone' IS an answer.

It's just not the answer you like.
True but I was trying to get some indication from those who want him out who they want to replace him. Anyone doesn't really help that debate does it?

The only person to do so is Joe with Tuchel. I've mentioned Kompany and I'll throw another name out there, Tedesco.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:27 am
9898 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:18 am

MAKE YOUR MIND UP.
You take me to a post where I have said that Moyes's Football is the most exciting I have ever seen?Show me the post please?I can't wait to see it.

Of coarse them 18 months were enjoyable.We were winning a d EVERYONE was happy. We gave anybody a game and hardly lost one either.It eas exciting times in that respect, ut the Football was never that of the Lyall/Greenwood era.

And for the sick head who liked your post(probably yourself),UP YOURS,you are has bad has him.
TERRY POSTED AUGUST 24th 2021.

'This is the best and most exciting West Ham XI since John Lyall.'
'Let's raise a glass to Moyes and the boys for making us proud West Ham fans in the last year.'
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."