Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Well now David.

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:36 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:08 pm Now he has lost the fans his days are numbered, Jock cunt.
You seriously overestimate “fan power” imo. Stumpy still has the biggest individual shareholding and his dislike for the fanbase is, apparently, well known,
You are right, but he also a business man and if he fears he’ll lose the PL sheckels Moyesasauras will be gone.

Lose both games this week and it will have to come.

Welcome Mr Dyche.😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:31 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:36 pm

You seriously overestimate “fan power” imo. Stumpy still has the biggest individual shareholding and his dislike for the fanbase is, apparently, well known,
You are right, but he also a business man and if he fears he’ll lose the PL sheckels Moyesasauras will be gone.

Lose both games this week and it will have to come.

Welcome Mr Dyche.😂😂😂
I'm not so sure he'll pull the trigger tbh. Don't you think he is likely to see Moyes as the safe paor of hands, bearing in mind when he first arrived it was to save the club from relegation. Full circle, one might say.

Interesting times ahead, that's for sure. Just out of curiosity. Your choice. Stick with Moyes or twist with Dyche ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Remember also, should we also blame the coaching staff for the terrible football seen this year, who is teaching these players and supposedly improving them. Who is teaching Scama how to jump and to head a ball, because I have not seen him doing it. The only time we look dangerous at set pieces is if Dawson is playing, no one else does much? Should we also blame the scouting team for bringing in their usual amount of dross, season after season? Collectively they are dogshit, if Moyes goes they all go, and hopefully we start again with a clean slate.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

You can always blame someone other than where the real blame lays.

Ultimately the manager makes the choices, it is he that decides the final tactics the players he does and doesn't want, who he does and doesn't listen to. It's all his choice. If he has made mistakes then rectify them instead of using them as a buffer to hide behind.

I seen Scamacca head balls on numerous occasions, ok he isn't the greatest at it, his talents lay elsewhere, traits that aren't utalized to their potential. I would hardly say that is all the fault if the coaching staff.

The scouting team I would imagine search out the type of player the manager calls for, so either they got it wrong or Moyes just decided that he could use a gifted player and adapt said player to his own way of playing, rather than play to his strengths.

Personally I don't think the transferred players are poor, and it's not as if they are youths or academy players, it's more they don't work in a disjointed team. And one that is set up as it is.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Re: The sack David Moyes and hire Thomas Frank thread

Post by Newmarket »

I’m still thinking Mancini .

Still on the pragmatic side but can manage and integrate a flair player which imo is the key .
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:54 am You can always blame someone other than where the real blame lays.

Ultimately the manager makes the choices, it is he that decides the final tactics the players he does and doesn't want, who he does and doesn't listen to. It's all his choice. If he has made mistakes then rectify them instead of using them as a buffer to hide behind.

I seen Scamacca head balls on numerous occasions, ok he isn't the greatest at it, his talents lay elsewhere, traits that aren't utalized to their potential. I would hardly say that is all the fault if the coaching staff.

The scouting team I would imagine search out the type of player the manager calls for, so either they got it wrong or Moyes just decided that he could use a gifted player and adapt said player to his own way of playing, rather than play to his strengths.

Personally I don't think the transferred players are poor, and it's not as if they are youths or academy players, it's more they don't work in a disjointed team. And one that is set up as it is.
Agree with a lot of that but I’m beginning to see why the PSG fan base were jubilant when we stumped up £10m for Kehrer .
Guaranteed one clusterfuck of a balls up per game . Much like Dawson .
Both in fact can share the blame for Palaces equaliser last weekend.
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:54 am You can always blame someone other than where the real blame lays.

You would think at 6ft 4ins plus tall he would be better in the air than what he is, and what alarms me as well is out of his 16 goals last season only three were headers, which makes me believe he is not that good in the air which what I have seen this season at West Ham, seems about right?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:25 am

You would think at 6ft 4ins plus tall he would be better in the air than what he is, and what alarms me as well is out of his 16 goals last season only three were headers, which makes me believe he is not that good in the air which what I have seen this season at West Ham, seems about right?
There you go, if you go on stats and your priority is for someone good with the head Scamacca wouldn't fit the bill . So it leaves A. A mistake B. Metamorphosis, or C ,just get a striker to help Antonio.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 am
dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:25 am

There you go, if you go on stats and your priority is for someone good with the head Scamacca wouldn't fit the bill . So it leaves A. A mistake B. Metamorphosis, or C ,just get a striker to help Antonio.
Don't think Metamorphosis was in the minds of West Ham when they bought him, other wise put him in the U23?
Does not appear to be helping Antonio, and only lasted 45 minutes last Sunday?
Mistake comes to mind.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:56 am
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 am

Don't think Metamorphosis was in the minds of West Ham when they bought him, other wise put him in the U23?
Does not appear to be helping Antonio, and only lasted 45 minutes last Sunday?
Mistake comes to mind.
I meant in the same way he made Arny and Antonio what they weren't