Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Its all our fault...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

They didnt wait and fuck about...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63105801

step up ?

Towie

Re: Its all our fault...

Post by Towie »

Wolves drop in the bottom 3 and are in bad form. Manager sacked.

We drop in bottom 3 and in poor form, our board say keep doing what you are doing Moyes.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

hd1

Re: Time to go on a long losing run

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:24 am Never really not bothered watching West Ham when available.
We know you don't. Mind you better than watching your beloved Spurs

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

The 3 points have given Moyes some breathing space despite how we got them. Now we got Europe and then Fulham in a short space of time. Let's hope he puts away the excuses, as he will have some prepared, and doesn't think this one result means his cunning plan is succeeding.

We were fortunate yesterday cause the footy was shit, had it been City we might have leaked double figures if today's game is a marker, we had as many holes as a colander at the back, and they left their scoring tackle in the changing room.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:04 pm The 3 points have given Moyes some breathing space despite how we got them. Now we got Europe and then Fulham in a short space of time. Let's hope he puts away the excuses, as he will have some prepared, and doesn't think this one result means his cunning plan is succeeding.

We were fortunate yesterday cause the footy was shit, had it been City we might have leaked double figures if today's game is a marker, we had as many holes as a colander at the back, and they left their scoring tackle in the changing room.

City only hit 6 today, Haaland was crap and only managed another hat-trick...wait until hes adjusted to the prem and is up to speed ...doomed i tell ye, we're doomed !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

If Haaland was at West Ham he would still be coming off the bench after 85 minutes, not enough time left to score three home hat tricks. ;) :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:27 pm If Haaland was at West Ham he would still be coming off the bench after 85 minutes, not enough time left to score three home hat tricks. ;) :lol:
Watching the Wolves game - I would prefer to bring on Diego Costa for 20 mins rather than Antonio, even accepting Antonio's special attributes...

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

No true fan wants their team to lose, then again who ever accused numbers of being a fan at all, real or otherwise!?!
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:49 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:04 pm The 3 points have given Moyes some breathing space despite how we got them. Now we got Europe and then Fulham in a short space of time. Let's hope he puts away the excuses, as he will have some prepared, and doesn't think this one result means his cunning plan is succeeding.

City only hit 6 today, Haaland was crap and only managed another hat-trick...wait until hes adjusted to the prem and is up to speed ...doomed i tell ye, we're doomed !
Haaland ? Bah Humbug. Wait till he has to go and play at Stoke or Burnley on a wet and cold Wednesday evening.

Some cunt actually wrote something like that. :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:56 pm No true fan wants their team to lose, then again who ever accused numbers of being a fan at all, real or otherwise!?!
He's not alone is he ? Every so often we get these little gems

Relegation would be a price worth paying if it meant the end of (INSERT NAME HERE)
Or
I'd rather see us lose an entertaining gam,e 3-4 than sit through that crap
And my personal favourite
I'd rather watch my local team in the National League South than watch us grind out a bopring 1-0 win

Football is a sport FFS. The purpose of sport is to beat your opponent. Want entertainment at all costs ? Fuck off to the circus. Doesn't mean we shouldn't aspire to the sort of football Man City play but we have to remember the big picture.

When I had my season ticket there were a couple of miserable old sods sitting nearby who often expressed those views or similar. Until we started to leak goals of course, then the music changed. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?