Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:22 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:47 am Tuned in last night Sky cringe fest for about ten minutes (I know)
No sign of Sullivan’s arsehole cleaner Jim White
A collection of misfits sitting round a table one a strange blackandwhite haired Doris.
The scene then went downstairs where four were sitting frantically thumbing their fucking phones mumbling complete bolllocks
Resembled an Indian call centre.

Sky have the fucking front to charge people for this shit.
I'm the same although I confess to watching a lot of it last night.

Despite their leftie bias I watch a lot of the BBC now for the only reason that there are no adverts. Every fucking ad break there are happy mixed families advertising shit you can't afford. Black bloke with white wife or vice-versa. All to promote 'inclusion'. How many of those families do you know ? I don't know any.

And Sky have to do the same. That 'Sure' ad for deodorant depicting raspberries playing sport I find a bit sick tbh and I'm not saying they shouldn't play sport either. The Doris of which you speak, Sue Smith, is at least coherent unlike that poxy spikey-haired geezer bird Leanne Sanderson, but the one that fucks me off even more is 'senior reporter' Melissa Reddy.

Mixed race....tick box.
Bint....tick box.

She must be a fucking relation to or sleeping with some Sky exec because she's wormed her way on to appearing with Darmesh and Karveh, the two head honchos of the transfer gossip world. A weak, weedy fucking voice and no charisma whatsoever.

I don't care a toss about a bint's sexuality but ffs, put one on who doesn't have me scrambling for the remote.
On Sky, have you seen the ad for Virgin Airlines with the Trans steward ?

h69

Post by h69 »

Clayton wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:30 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:07 am I feel a bit sorry for Dawson tbh. It must be tough to be away from your family who still live oop north. That lanky streak of piss Bednarek fucked his move to Wolves, preferring Villa where he thought he'd play more. We'll see.

Dawson won't throw his toys out I wouldn't imagine and I hope he gets his wish in January.

Decent bloke and top pro who's done far more for us than I expected.

And Ashby remains. The fact that Newcastle with all their money wanted him says a lot and not much for the lemur. Again, a move for a back-up called Anus broke down. I hope the lad gets chances in the Conference League.
Conference League ? , Ashby should be starting in the 1st team , surprised he's still at the club in all honesty .
Ashby is a good player, Longelo not quite as good. If Ashby had gone to the barcodes it would have been for a pound note but Coufal deserves his place based on the Spurs game and Johnson has not done anything too wrong so once back will be ahead of Ashby.

It's up to Ashby to prove he can be better than them in the EConfL
Last edited by h69 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:42 pm

Despite their leftie bias I watch a lot of the BBC now for the only reason that there are no adverts. Every fucking ad break there are happy mixed families advertising shit you can't afford. Black bloke with white wife or vice-versa. All to promote 'inclusion'. How many of those families do you know ? I don't know any.

And Sky have to do the same. That 'Sure' ad for deodorant depicting raspberries playing sport I find a bit sick tbh and I'm not saying they shouldn't play sport either. The Doris of which you speak, Sue Smith, is at least coherent unlike that poxy spikey-haired geezer bird Leanne Sanderson, but the one that fucks me off even more is 'senior reporter' Melissa Reddy.

Mixed race....tick box.
Bint....tick box.

She must be a fucking relation to or sleeping with some Sky exec because she's wormed her way on to appearing with Darmesh and Karveh, the two head honchos of the transfer gossip world. A weak, weedy fucking voice and no charisma whatsoever.

I don't care a toss about a bint's sexuality but ffs, put one on who doesn't have me scrambling for the remote.
The 'I am what I am' one ?

Fucking wronguns.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:07 am I feel a bit sorry for Dawson tbh. It must be tough to be away from your family who still live oop north. That lanky streak of piss Bednarek fucked his move to Wolves, preferring Villa where he thought he'd play more. We'll see.

Dawson won't throw his toys out I wouldn't imagine and I hope he gets his wish in January.

Decent bloke and top pro who's done far more for us than I expected.

And Ashby remains. The fact that Newcastle with all their money wanted him says a lot and not much for the lemur. Again, a move for a back-up called Anus broke down. I hope the lad gets chances in the Conference League.
Conference League ? , Ashby should be starting in the 1st team , surprised he's still at the club in all honesty .
Personally I'd rather see him go out on loan to a club where he will get regular first team football. Not hanging around waiting for the occasional conference tie or Mickey Mouse cup match. Wouldn't have helped his career at all going to Newcastle. He would have been in the same situation there as he finds himself in at our place.

Surely his best career move is either to sign an improved contract with us, on condition he is sent out on loan, or allow his contract to run out so he can pick and choose next summer.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 pm

Personally I'd rather see him go out on loan to a club where he will get regular first team football. Not hanging around waiting for the occasional conference tie or Mickey Mouse cup match. Wouldn't have helped his career at all going to Newcastle. He would have been in the same situation there as he finds himself in at our place.

Surely his best career move is either to sign an improved contract with us, on condition he is sent out on loan, or allow his contract to run out so he can pick and choose next summer.
Think we’re at the max for loaning out players now
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 pm

The regulations for loans are quite hard to understand. As far as I see it you are allowed to loan out 8 players ( soon to be reduced) but it doesn't apply to U21s..EPL rules also you can't loan in more than 2 from domestic leagues. .
Last edited by eskimo joe on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm

The regulations for loans are quite hard to understand. As far as I see it you are allowed to loan out 8 players ( soon to be reduced) but it doesn't apply to U21s..
Oh well fucked if I know then Joe :lol:
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Mixed race....tick box.
Bint....tick box.

I’d be even more horrified if the freaky cunt was the Pilot.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:57 pm

I’d be even more horrified if the freaky cunt was the Pilot.
No that was a woman !

That ad was a triumph of virtue signalling !

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:25 pm

The 'I am what I am' one ?

Fucking wronguns.
The 'See the world differently' one