West Ham vs Norwich City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: West Ham vs Norwich City Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Could have scored 6 tonight.

Bowen,Rice and Fornals were excellent.Cresswell,a decent first game back.

Fabs made a great save too.

Antonio had one of them awful games.His either very good or bloody terrible.

Thought Masuaku did well,apart from that cross.

We missed Soueck at set pieces today.

Onwards and upwards. whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:39 pm We won and the scum lost.
I'm off to blast one up the curtains.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:16 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:39 pm We won and the scum lost.
I'm off to blast one up the curtains.
Those were the days when my aim could get that far Jay :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:19 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:16 pm

Those were the days when my aim could get that far Jay :lol:
😂😂😂

Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman talking.
Irishman says “when I make love to my wife, she gets so into it, she levitates 2 inches off the bed”
Scotsman says “when I make love to my wife, she gets so into it, she levitates 2 feet off the bed”
Englishman says “when I make love to my wife, she gets so into it, then I wipe my cock on the curtains and she hits the fuckin roof
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Nice easy win, didn’t need to get out of 2nd gear.

Driving home now, and Spuds fans going nuts on Talkshite. :lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A little stroll in the park tonight
Bowen was superb
Post match slurps going down a treat
Oh and the fucking Vermin got fucked
Happy days !!

Onwards and upwards.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Against my better judgment (fuck knows why I do it, but it does give me something to moan about I guess) I just looked at the marks the redoubtable Mr Southon awarded for tonight's game. I can only conclude he didn't watch the fucking thing. He awarded Fornals 6, the lowest of any player, yes, even lower than his beloved "Mikey" who managed 6+. I've remarked in the past that for someone who claims to be a professional journalist he displays an astonishing ignorance when it comes to football finance. Looks like he knows very little about the actual playing part of the game as well.

Time to hang up your keyboard you old duffer.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:54 pm Against my better judgment (fuck knows why I do it, but it does give me something to moan about I guess) I just looked at the marks the redoubtable Mr Southon awarded for tonight's game. I can only conclude he didn't watch the fucking thing. He awarded Fornals 6, the lowest of any player, yes, even lower than his beloved "Mikey" who managed 6+. I've remarked in the past that for someone who claims to be a professional journalist he displays an astonishing ignorance when it comes to football finance. Looks like he knows very little about the actual playing part of the game as well.

I confess.... I was intrigued....and God forbid visited the site......

Fornals rating from C&H

Fornals: Only intermittent action from the Spaniard but was involved in one or two good build ups 6

So let's diagnose this.....

Only intermittent action...... surely every player on the pitch only has intermittent action ...... absolutely stupid statement.....

involved in one or two good build ups

So what game was he watching...Fornals passing provided 5 key passes that could and should of lead to goals if it wasn't for poor finishing....

Anyway that's the last time I will be visiting that comic site.....and as for you Whisky...you should know better..,

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:15 pm Well done Ibbs,bit late with this one - I'll let you off, I'm generous like that.

Norwich are another one of these excellent football teams that play the game nice and friendly and with a liberal welcoming attitude.

I expect the team to rotate itself, so don't be surprised to see more of Arthur and the ever ready Andriy Yarmolenko.

Loose prediction: 2-0

...and Mark Noble of course, sprinkling 15 yard pearlers all around the London stadium
Spot on with the prediction. 😆
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:04 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:54 pm Against my better judgment (fuck knows why I do it, but it does give me something to moan about I guess) I just looked at the marks the redoubtable Mr Southon awarded for tonight's game. I can only conclude he didn't watch the fucking thing. He awarded Fornals 6, the lowest of any player, yes, even lower than his beloved "Mikey" who managed 6+. I've remarked in the past that for someone who claims to be a professional journalist he displays an astonishing ignorance when it comes to football finance. Looks like he knows very little about the actual playing part of the game as well.

I confess.... I was intrigued....and God forbid visited the site......

Fornals rating from C&H

Fornals: Only intermittent action from the Spaniard but was involved in one or two good build ups 6

So let's diagnose this.....

Only intermittent action...... surely every player on the pitch only has intermittent action ...... absolutely stupid statement.....

involved in one or two good build ups

So what game was he watching...Fornals passing provided 5 key passes that could and should of lead to goals if it wasn't for poor finishing....

Anyway that's the last time I will be visiting that comic site.....and as for you Whisky...you should know better..,
I know I should mate. But sometimes I can't resist I'm afraid. I'd discuss my problem with my therapist if I had one. As for what game he was watching I suspect he probably wasn't. Maybe reliant on a radio commentary.

Shame one of the gilt edged chances he created was missed by Bowen. Would have been good to see him get his first hat trick for us.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?