Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Moyes agrees a deal

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:27 pm Well it's an interesting one and one that rests on Everton FC. If DM is offered the position then I think he takes it and Lingard probably joins the new Everton as part of their 'project' and all that old flannel.

Do West Ham then move for Nuno Espírito Santo and if they do, would he work for the short twins. And if he would, then our transfer targets all change and we recruit a couple of Wolves players using the Declan Rice money.

Conversely if Everton decide to recruit the Portugese then Lingard doesn't join their 'project' but Wolves still get raided. Either way Wolves get supremley fucked.

And then the only decision is,does Declan leave. And I think we can guess what is most likely.

What is most unlikely is, DM rejects Everton because he is very happy at West Ham,West Ham are very happy with him, Lingard joins from Man U citing he is very happy, Declan stays because he too is very...and we sign some top talent, who as it turns out, contribute enormously to the happiness.

I think that covers where we are, exonerates the guilty and protects the innocent.
I'm sitting on the fence so much over this I've got splinters up my arse and there are those who'd pay good money for that.

The Messiah is the safe option. We won't go down with him but we won't reach the giddy heights of the past season with him either. He won't do wet work. And Statler and Waldorf won't give him the readies even if he did. So it will be back to another 9 month routine of Jasmine the cat being kicked one week, given extra dreamies the next. Ok if you're a long-suffering Hammer but not if you believed the shit the dwarf spouted when he took over.

The toffees, in their frustration, are even thinking of a return to these shores of Mr. Dead.

Although still in the nation's capital of benefit fraud, drug dealing and general thievery, I've nothing against them really, so my advice would be, don't be so fucking stupid.

Pipe smurf

Re: Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Post by Pipe smurf »

Post by 9898 »

Waited and waited for Everton to make a move.
They don't want him.
He now signs contract.
Disgusting actions from a man who was on the scrap heap and West Ham owners gave him a chance.
What a way to repay them.

I hope people now realise that he is a snidey individual and never, ever sing his name and definitely do not put it in the '**** **** claret and blue army' chant.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 am Waited and waited for Everton to make a move.
They don't want him.
He now signs contract.
Disgusting actions from a man who was on the scrap heap and West Ham owners gave him a chance.

I hope people now realise that he is a snidey individual and never, ever sing his name and definitely do not put it in the '**** **** claret and blue army' chant.
FUCK OFF TO THE EMBARRASSING WANNA BE TOP CLUB TOTTENHAM YOU FUCKING BITCH

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 am Waited and waited for Everton to make a move.
They don't want him.
He now signs contract.

Yes sir, thank you sir and good bye sir.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

All a tad predictable.
Flairon

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Pleased with this news. Hope he has held the little cunt to ransom. Hope he brings some stability to the club.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Yeah reckon Sullivan has had to swallow some humble pie
Hope it chokes the cunt.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Pipe smurf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am
Agreed, not signed. So this breaking news is at least a week old. Media are shit. I’ll wait til the ink has dried on the paper and been confirmed on the official site
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am
Agreed, not signed. So this breaking news is at least a week old. Media are shit. I’ll wait til the ink has dried on the paper and been confirmed on the official site
Exactly.

The club hope to announce it officially on Saturday.

But haven't said which Saturday.