Euro Squad decided

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Euro Squad decided

Post by JayK »

only1salty wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:59 am At the risk of sounding like numbers - we will never go anywhere with this clueless idiot in charge.
Absolutely
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:00 am
only1salty wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:59 am At the risk of sounding like numbers - we will never go anywhere with this clueless idiot in charge.
Absolutely
He makes Woy and Don Revie look innovative and “ progressive” :D
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

On the day I watched the documentary about Gazza. A flawed genius but a genius nonetheless. The best player I've seen in an England shirt since 66.

Ok we don't have a player of his ilk in the country but John Major could at least have picked a player to do something different up front rather than shore up the defence.

I'm sure Ben White's good in training.

Must kneel well.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:04 am
JayK wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:00 am

Absolutely
He makes Woy and Don Revie look innovative and “ progressive” :D
So, Antiques road show it is then :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:13 am On the day I watched the documentary about Gazza. A flawed genius but a genius nonetheless. The best player I've seen in an England shirt since 66.

Ok we don't have a player of his ilk in the country but John Major could at least have picked a player to do something different up front rather than shore up the defence.

Must kneel well.
I think he does.
Especially when Princess Anne's bollocks, are banging off his chin.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:17 am
palerider wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:13 am On the day I watched the documentary about Gazza. A flawed genius but a genius nonetheless. The best player I've seen in an England shirt since 66.

Must kneel well.
I think he does.
Especially when Princess Anne's bollocks, are banging off his chin.
:lol: :lol:

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Ben White ffs. His average match rating of 6.6 has him at 209th out of 291 on WhoScored.com. Darnell Furlong literally out performed him this season. Talk about "picking players on form."

I think Gareth is in for a very nasty shock from the get go of this tournament. If we even manage to get out of our group one of probably Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Denmark or Ukraine is waiting for us in the first knockout stage, which will undoubtedly spell the end of England's euro exploits.

Gotta funny feeling it won't be Gareth who's leading the team out against Hungary in September for the WC qualifier.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

JayK

Post by JayK »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:55 am Ben White ffs. His average match rating of 6.6 has him at 209th out of 291 on WhoScored.com. Darnell Furlong literally out performed him this season. Talk about "picking players on form."

I think Gareth is in for a very nasty shock from the get go of this tournament. If we even manage to get out of our group one of probably Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Denmark or Ukraine is waiting for us in the first knockout stage, which will undoubtedly spell the end of England's euro exploits.

Gotta funny feeling it won't be Gareth who's leading the team out against Hungary in September for the WC qualifier.
Hope you’re right. Who would you pick to start the WC qualifiers? I personally have no idea tbh
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:06 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:55 am Ben White ffs. His average match rating of 6.6 has him at 209th out of 291 on WhoScored.com. Darnell Furlong literally out performed him this season. Talk about "picking players on form."

Hope you’re right. Who would you pick to start the WC qualifiers? I personally have no idea tbh
I get the feeling the FA place more importance on woke shit than results meaning the holy waistcoat will remain.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

But who awards the match rating points? Isn’t it the hacks who report on the games? I’ve often been convinced I’ve watched a different match when I’ve seen the marks given for our games.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?