Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Rice

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 am Tbh I won't be sorry if he leaves. He deserves a better standard of football. He owes us nothing. Since coming into the team he's been, apart from one or two high profile cock ups, Arsenal last season and Palace this are two that come to mind, our stand out performer and is the only player who has performed consistently at the level expected of a PL footballer.

If he stays with us his career will eventually suffer. To reach his full potential he needs to surround himself with better players, play for a manager who places the emphasis on skill and creativity, and for a club that share the ambition which I'm sure he has for himself.

Good luck to him, wherever he ends up. Personally I'd like to see him at Man City. I think Guardiola would take him to the next level. Is he good enough for them ? Possibly not yet, although I could see him doing the job Fernandinho does for them and he's knocking on a bit now.
Good luck to him. We'd turn Messi and Ronaldo in to a steaming pile of cack.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

When he leaves, it won't be if, good luck to him.

City would be my favourite but I suspect it may be the plastics.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 am When he leaves, it won't be if, good luck to him.

They do look favourite, although at the moment they are well served in the holding midfield areas. City on the other hand only really have Fernandinho who is coming to the end of his shelf life so they might be a decent outside bet.

Come on MK, I know you like a flutter. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:14 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 am When he leaves, it won't be if, good luck to him.

They do look favourite, although at the moment they are well served in the holding midfield areas. City on the other hand only really have Fernandinho who is coming to the end of his shelf life so they might be a decent outside bet.

I heard on the grapevine he'd much prefer to stay in London.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:21 am

I heard on the grapevine he'd much prefer to stay in London.
Wouldn't surprise me. But Chelsea, the obvious destination, have already splashed out on Werner and the bloke from Ajax. I think Stamford Bridge will be his final destination in large part because he already has his roots there. And Lampard has them playing some very watchable stuff. But that said if you were a young footballer and you did get an opportunity to work with Guardiola I guess you'd be flattered. And probably interested.

No doubt we will soon find out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Stating the obvious...we drop he'll prob be gone...but we stay...think we have him for another season....he genuinely
seems to love the club...so think he gives us another year....another rele battle,he's gone...mid table thing 50/50
another season....but 2 years max and he's gone.I would be...24/25 peaking,player of his quality gotta have some of
the Top Table/Euro stuff...it's only right.

All depends how much he loves the Cheats......think he would like to go there at some point if Mount is still around
playing for them......wonder how much of the Rivalry thing would affect what he does....most players would go...fuck it
I'm going whatever...but might come into his thinking...but no way should he let it hold him back,would absolutely
hate to see off to Spuds or Cheats...but would Get It...

City could be a good call tho...again depends how much he loves London....I wouldn't wanna go North if could stay
in London Somewhere.

But Cheats within 2 years...10/1....I'm in........ :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

He will become a top player at a better club and fucking good luck to him
A lovely lad too.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Declan Rice reminds me of Paul Allen back in the 84 ish.. Only class player and putting the rest to shame.

When Rice goes at the end of the season I will be gutted.. but wish him all the best in his career.. Fantastic player and fantastic individual.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Saddest of all, we won't get the opportunity to send him off in style.. Modern world is shit

palerider

Rice on the cheap

Post by palerider »

It seems the dwarf has lowered Basmati's price and will take 50m in the summer because he's losing money due to the pandemic.

Poor little cunt must be down to his last 500 million. Him and dribbly will be selling the Big Issue next and going to the food banks.