How to get on guest list of boats

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
Ahappyhammer

How to get on guest list of boats

Post by Ahappyhammer »

whufc_crest wanna join in on the boat for a drink but not sure how to get on the guest list lads??

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: How to get on guest list of boats

Post by Oziron »

Ahappyhammer wrote:whufc_crest wanna join in on the boat for a drink but not sure how to get on the guest list lads??
http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NewJerseySteve

Post by NewJerseySteve »

I am an ex Season Ticket holder born in East Ham now living in New Jersey USA. I get home twice a season normally apart from last season. The s3ason I am coming over for the Friday Night Brighton Game (my first trip to the LS ) . As normal in meeting a few Season Ticket holders that have been going for 25 years. I would love to spend our drinks before and after on one of the boats, I've been watching all the videos on you tube and I think it's such a great idea.
Please let me know how I can arrange the tickets to come on board.

NewJerseySteve

Post by NewJerseySteve »

I am an ex Season Ticket holder born in East Ham now living in New Jersey USA. I get home twice a season normally apart from last season. The s3ason I am coming over for the Friday Night Brighton Game (my first trip to the LS ) . As normal in meeting a few Season Ticket holders that have been going for 25 years. I would love to spend our drinks before and after on one of the boats, I've been watching all the videos on you tube and I think it's such a great idea.
Please let me know how I can arrange the tickets to come on board.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Please keep your eye on this part of the forum, but he a pleasure to have you join us, they will only be pre match as it is an evening game but there is always a group of us that go elsewhere after the boats anyway so more than welcome to join us somewhere different for a few more later too

NewJerseySteve

Post by NewJerseySteve »

Thank you for getting back to me, flights and tickets sorted and this will be the icing on the cake..i will keep checking nearer the time . I hope 8 tickets is not too many
whufc_crest
Last edited by NewJerseySteve on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

NewJerseySteve

Re: How to get n guest list of boats

Post by NewJerseySteve »

Hello
I haven't seen any updates re Brighton boat guest list
Have I missed it ?

stewart

Post by stewart »

Hi - looking to get four tickets for the boat for the Leicester game - when do they go on sale?

Juice60

Post by Juice60 »

How do I get 0n guest list for the boats for Bournemouth game

West Ham Sim

Post by West Ham Sim »

Hi
Was one of the original members on here when it started, contacted Geo yesterday on Twitter, after 2 boat passes for Southampton match March 31st.
Can someone let us know when there on sale and how to pay.
Cheers.⚒