Boat STs 17/18

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
West Field United

Re: Boat STs 17/18

Post by West Field United »

Please put me down for 3 STs. The other lads do not use the forum (- they're the sort of lads who need Barclays to help them set up a Facebook page for their walking football team, if you get my drift) but can give you their personal details closer to the time Geo.

Cheers

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Wouldn't be worth it for my 2 or 3 visits a season Geo but I'll vote for it as long as I can get on now & again :lol: ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

redhammer wrote:This year has essentially been a trial with the LLDC as we had to build relations and trust, started just pre match, then we were allowed post match, then we got our first boat trip and on the last home game we have extended opening hours after the match for a party.

Next season my aim is to slightly increase capacity (and add an additional boat) and the increase in capacity will be season tickets, which will be given as a booking history priority, and will, of course, allow a decent discount over the course of the season.

Anyway, basically, who would want one? Not 100% sure on price, that's something I'll chat about with the boat operator in the summer, but I like to be organised so starting the list now.
Great idea. I would love one please.

marksb

Post by marksb »

Just like to add, wasn't it my idea to have a boat season ticket?

Bearing that in mind, all my group would be interested and save me coughing up all the time!

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

Most definitely Red, one for me and if it's possible one for my non member (grown-up) son - he comes occasionally though not every game.

Cheers bud,

"The Ghost"

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

If i get a season ticket next year, I'll definitely be interested in this 8-)

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

As long as I can afford our ST next season Geo,me and the boy will be interested mate. goodpost ;)

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

bigfacemike wrote:
redhammer wrote:This year has essentially been a trial with the LLDC as we had to build relations and trust, started just pre match, then we were allowed post match, then we got our first boat trip and on the last home game we have extended opening hours after the match for a party.

Next season my aim is to slightly increase capacity (and add an additional boat) and the increase in capacity will be season tickets, which will be given as a booking history priority, and will, of course, allow a decent discount over the course of the season.

Anyway, basically, who would want one? Not 100% sure on price, that's something I'll chat about with the boat operator in the summer, but I like to be organised so starting the list now.
Great idea. I would love one please.
Obviously I will only be on the boats a few times each season but they are fantastic

Professor germ

Post by Professor germ »

I'd be up for a boat s/t depending on price

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Newmarket wrote:Wouldn't be worth it for my 2 or 3 visits a season Geo but I'll vote for it as long as I can get on now & again :i am genuinely amused: ;)
Same as Newmarket but definitely be at last game party