Man City & West Brom boats & updates!!

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Man City & West Brom boats & updates!!

Post by redhammer »

Man City boats are a fund raiser for Jonjo's BM6 charity work, we will not be charging a ticket price but you still need to book. I want to support the lad as much as possible and so far you lot have been kind in helping him and its fantastic to see people wearing his wristbands on the boats. So, we will have a bucket or two at the gate which you can donate-but there is zero obligation, you can attend for free if wish.

All opening times and how to book can be found here-MAN CITY BOAT THREAD

Also can now book for West Brom, these come with the standard ticket price, I am afraid. All times and prices are here- WEST BROM BOAT THREAD

We are raising pennies for a Hammers Chat flag, any leftover money will go to Hammers Chatting up the boats, you can donate to help right here.

Lastly, we will be announcing a special ticket for the last home game of the season soon ;) and we hope to have season tickets next season, there will be a limited number and priority will be given to those with a booking history!!

JayK

Re: Man City & West Brom boats & updates!!

Post by JayK »

I'll have the usual 1 member for pre and post Brom and a season ticket please Geo. Can season ticket be transferred if I can't make it to some games?

I'm just getting ahead of the game re season tickets :D
COYI!!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

JayK wrote:I'll have the usual 1 member for pre and post Brom and a season ticket please Geo. Can season ticket be transferred if I can't make it to some games?

For west Brom, comment in the west Brom thread.

You'll get a ST offer if you are in the top 50 from this season, I will have to count, alternatively you can join the waiting list for £10 but be warned, i expect to have 52 people on it.

And no they cannot be transferred but i will set up a ticket exchange and in keeping with the club i will give you 10p and sell it for £5

JayK

Post by JayK »

redhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:I'll have the usual 1 member for pre and post Brom and a season ticket please Geo. Can season ticket be transferred if I can't make it to some games?

For west Brom, comment in the west Brom thread.

You'll get a ST offer if you are in the top 50 from this season, I will have to count, alternatively you can join the waiting list for £10 but be warned, i expect to have 52 people on it.

And no they cannot be transferred but i will set up a ticket exchange and in keeping with the club i will give you 10p and sell it for £5
Wanker :lol:

I just saw the Brom thread before your reply here and posted in it
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

redhammer wrote: i will set up a ticket exchange and in keeping with the club i will give you 10p and sell it for £5
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
redhammer wrote: i will set up a ticket exchange and in keeping with the club i will give you 10p and sell it for £5
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
That's in keeping with his heritage. The club ain't even that tight :lol:
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Great gesture whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

http://www.essexlive.news/west-ham-fan- ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

1 member post game please Geo old bean?
West Brom that is.

Man City's up in the bloody air for me at the moment. Hoping I can make it.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Majority will have invites for City, just the last couple to post on the thread won't have but will get one tonight hopefully.

Still some spaces for it though, lets try fill it and have a good night!!