Home tickets

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
only1salty

Re: Home tickets

Post by only1salty »

Any luck?

I got an email stating sold out and asking for people to relist on the ticket rip off exchange.

So some may become available in bits and pieces

palerider

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:05 pm Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me out with two tickets for the Man utd game sept 19th.
I will be home from the states for one week. I have tried all official sites but nothing coming up.
Do you have anything yet ?

See my post on the 'Tickets' thread.

deanox

Post by deanox »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:18 pm
deanox wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:05 pm Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me out with two tickets for the Man utd game sept 19th.
I will be home from the states for one week. I have tried all official sites but nothing coming up.

cheers Pale, unfortunately I had to do a Covid test prior to travelling (which I thought would be a no brainer as I have had two vaccination jabs) and i have the fucking covid. I have no symptoms, no temperature etc, so I had another test and was again told I am positive.
Although I'm pissed off, as soon as I have a negative test I will book up and come over and hopefully catch a game.
Hoping to be over for a week or two at the end of the month, so as soon as I get the all clear I will be looking for tickets.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:16 am
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:18 pm

cheers Pale, unfortunately I had to do a Covid test prior to travelling (which I thought would be a no brainer as I have had two vaccination jabs) and i have the fucking covid. I have no symptoms, no temperature etc, so I had another test and was again told I am positive.
Although I'm pissed off, as soon as I have a negative test I will book up and come over and hopefully catch a game.
Hoping to be over for a week or two at the end of the month, so as soon as I get the all clear I will be looking for tickets.
Ok mate.

Hope you keep well.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Get well soon
I had Covid in July even with the vaccination. Due to ilness was shielding etc so was glad it didnt kill me which isnt crazy if you know my health issues lol