Ticket Help for Visit in April

Any tickets for sale or wanted?
ChicagoWHUFan

Ticket Help for Visit in April

Post by ChicagoWHUFan »

Hello -

I am going to Europe with my wife in April and we would like to attend the Chelsea and West Ham match. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us. I would like the full experience but I am having a hard time figuring out how tickets work. We are from Chicago.

We would like to travel with West Ham fans to Chelsea and sit among you. If you don't want us there then a pair of tickets will do. I know you don't sell on here. I just don't know how else to get these tickets. Thanks!

ToneLoc

Re: Ticket Help for Visit in April

Post by ToneLoc »

ChicagoWHUFan wrote:Hello -

I am going to Europe with my wife in April and we would like to attend the Chelsea and West Ham match. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us. I would like the full experience but I am having a hard time figuring out how tickets work. We are from Chicago.

We would like to travel with West Ham fans to Chelsea and sit among you. If you don't want us there then a pair of tickets will do. I know you don't sell on here. I just don't know how else to get these tickets. Thanks!
Away games are notoriously difficult against London rivals.
I would say you're best to check back, nearer the time and see if any people pull out.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

ChicagoWHUFan

Re: Ticket Help for Visit in April

Post by ChicagoWHUFan »

Appreciate the help. I'm hoping I don't have to buy tickets and sit in the Chelsea sections. I wonder if I'd be able to make my way over to the WHU area.