Ticket Exchange Rules

Any tickets for sale or wanted?
Gonzo

Ticket Exchange Rules

Post by Gonzo »

I would just like to point out a couple of rules regarding tickets largely due to the fact that a few club rules are being contravened and if we don't stick to the rules then we'll have to ditch this page on the site which is the last thing I want to do.

Firstly I'd just like to point out that you are not allowed to actually sell tickets, this exchange was set-up to allow people to swap and avoid seats going to waste. If you wish to buy somebody a beer to say thank you then that's up to you but once you've made contact it's probably better to conduct the conversation via direct message.

Away Tickets: They are yours to pretty much do with as you wish because they are a paper ticket as are paper tickets for the home games so if you can't attend please feel free to search for fellow HC members who might want to go in your place.

Home Season Tickets: This is where the real rules are attached because your season ticket is not yours to sell on the open market and you're not allowed by the club to sell-off the individual games. There is a forwarding process on the official ticket site now so you can allocate your seat to anyone with a membership number online which is a good facility ( https://www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ).

Once again hammerschat don't encourage the exchange of money for season tickets because there is a fine line between helping fellow fans get to the games and ticket touting which we clearly don't have any involvement in and is illegal.

Anyway thanks for reading and just use a bit of common sense on these issues but clearly we don't want to see any threads where somebody is offering their season ticket for money.

Cheers

StelWestHam

Re: Ticket Exchange Rules

Post by StelWestHam »

hello mate

I run a very similar group on facebook that I have just added to the ticket page

If this is against your own rules, then I understand and happy for you to remove my post.

We adhere to the same rules as you - home tickets are not for sale. A drink for the transaction is cool,

Cheers

Stel

Watty1980

Re: Ticket Exchange Rules

Post by Watty1980 »

Hi Geo and Gonzo;

You mentioned that neither of you will be at the Liverpool game; and I don't know how many others; but the match is sold out.
Any chance of anyone helping me to get a ticket when I visit England for the first time in the last 18 months.
My email is mswatts67@yahoo.co. uk