Looking for 2 Stoke tickets

Any tickets for sale or wanted?
jhammers

Looking for 2 Stoke tickets

Post by jhammers »

If anyone is selling 2 please give me a message!

whufc_crest

jhammers

Re: Looking for 2 Stoke tickets

Post by jhammers »

Still looking if anyone is selling whufc_crest

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I've got one (my season ticket) as I've just found out I won't be able to go tomorrow now.
I've also got a post-match boat ticket.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I've just had a text message from the club stating that there ARE still tickets available through season ticket holders who have relisted their tickets.....

eticketing.co.uk/whufc

Edit: Seriously though fuck me.... look at the amount of available seats since the Ticket Exchange opened.
Media agenda issues, stadium issues, train issues and some that bought tickets NOT for the whole season.......and "Stoke City"...... so you get this on a Friday afternoon before the game....... fortunately though those yellow areas are still "limited" so i'm imagining by kick off tomorrow most of those will have been re-sold.

I think this will be the norm nowadays as people can re-sell through Ticket Exchange. As long as there's a bum on a seat by 3pm then it's all OK and actually nice for others to get to see some games (thinking of those poor sods still stuck on the waiting list).
Yeah....."United"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ToneLoc wrote:I've just had a text message from the club stating that there ARE still tickets available through season ticket holders who have relisted their tickets.....

eticketing.co.uk/whufc

Edit: Seriously though fuck me.... look at the amount of available seats since the Ticket Exchange opened.
Media agenda issues, stadium issues, train issues and some that bought tickets NOT for the whole season.......and "Stoke City"...... so you get this on a Friday afternoon before the game....... fortunately though those yellow areas are still "limited" so i'm imagining by kick off tomorrow most of those will have been re-sold.

I think this will be the norm nowadays as people can re-sell through Ticket Exchange. As long as there's a bum on a seat by 3pm then it's all OK and actually nice for others to get to see some games (thinking of those poor sods still stuck on the waiting list).

Indeed Tone and makes a mockery of this big push to get the capacity increased to 66,000

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Hopefully the case for Arsenal game which I doubt Relying on ballot but still coming over COYI

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Gonzo wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:I've just had a text message from the club stating that there ARE still tickets available through season ticket holders who have relisted their tickets.....

eticketing.co.uk/whufc

Indeed Tone and makes a mockery of this big push to get the capacity increased to 66,000
For the Ticket Exchange, the club takes 2 thirds of the ticket money if a season ticket holder wants to release a their ticket for a particular game.
It's a bit fucking spivvy when you think about it.
They sell the seat once to the season ticket holder and then take 2 thirds of the face value for the same seat when it's re-sold.
For me it's not such a big deal as my season ticket was very cheap anyhow.
I suppose the club could say that "only" getting 30% back from the general sale value is a deterrent from season ticket holders persistently not attending and selling on. If that was the case, I'll go with with that if the remaining money from the ticket is donated to Sir Bobby's charity :)
Yeah....."United"