Membership ticket ballot process.

All the boring stuff!!
Tomotoo

Membership ticket ballot process.

Post by Tomotoo »

Hi there.
Does anyone know the membership ballot process?
I can't find infomation on dates when tickets come on sale to members and when successful aplications get awarded their tickets.
Any info would be great.
Thanks, Tom.

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Membership ticket ballot process.

Post by redhammer »

http://www.whufc.com/Tickets/Match-Tickets

All ticket info will be there when there is any, Watford is 3 weeks away yet but imagine this week they will put something up, they are probably waiting to see it its 57k or 60k as well mate.

No idea when you'd hear, even last season with the final 3 games, nobody knew until someone on social media would announce they had been allocated a ticket and then everyone would just log on and look themself basically.

belfasthammer

Re: Membership ticket ballot process.

Post by belfasthammer »

Yeh as stated before the ballots being close to the games is a nightmare for overseas supporters like my Belfast Hammers club. I will be buying flights and hotel and enjoy the craic even without We had guys over without tickets yesterday. I also know a guy from Belfast who attended yesterday on the infamous lastminute.com ticket that no-one has explained what happened on that one, On a positive note I believe that some season ticket holders who find it hard to attend whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest will release a few tickets as the season progresses