600 & Counting

All the boring stuff!!
dorsetdano

600 & Counting

Post by dorsetdano »

Well done lads. Keep up the good work 200 members added in less than 3 weeks!

:D

COYI

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by redhammer »

Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

But still, thanks all and lets see if can do 700 before Chelsea game!!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Was on various forums in the past but not in recent years This is a great forum so for all involved keep up the good work

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

redhammer wrote:Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

If you do Monday's game review in your underpants,you might accumulate 800 salty dogs prior to the Bournemouth match.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

#WhoNeedsLineker

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

belfasthammer wrote:Was on various forums in the past but not in recent years This is a great forum so for all involved keep up the good work

Cheers Belfast mate

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

redhammer wrote:Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

Ibby started the match thread mate

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Defo a thousand in next few months whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

garnett

Post by garnett »

[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.
How many have joined the forum since the boat launch and how many of them have made a meaningful input ?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

garnett wrote:[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.
How many have joined the forum since the boat launch and how many of them have made a meaningful input ?

Don't know Garn but a lot of people are viewing the site on a daily basis.

There is a site called Alexa which ranks every website in the world and we fluctuate between 11,000 & 13,000 in uk websites of any kind which is huge for us.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hammerschat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So whilst many are posting and the site is busy there are many, many more who are reading what is being written.

As for the boat . . . . . . I have never made any secret of the fact that regular/long-time members will be looked after first and then people who post regularly will obviously find it easier to get onto the boat.

I love the fact that so many people view and browse the site though, they might not contribute to the threads but they are busy anyway and it just means that everything that's written is read.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo wrote:
garnett wrote:[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.

Don't know Garn but a lot of people are viewing the site on a daily basis.

There is a site called Alexa which ranks every website in the world and we fluctuate between 11,000 & 13,000 in uk websites of any kind which is huge for us.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hammerschat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So whilst many are posting and the site is busy there are many, many more who are reading what is being written.

As for the boat . . . . . . I have never made any secret of the fact that regular/long-time members will be looked after first and then people who post regularly will obviously find it easier to get onto the boat.

I love the fact that so many people view and browse the site though, they might not contribute to the threads but they are busy anyway and it just means that everything that's written is read.
Update time ? How's traffic oh mighty one ?
Bring back Jonathon !