600 & Counting

All the boring stuff!!
Gonzo

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by Gonzo »

Newmarket wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Don't know Garn but a lot of people are viewing the site on a daily basis.

There is a site called Alexa which ranks every website in the world and we fluctuate between 11,000 & 13,000 in uk websites of any kind which is huge for us.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hammerschat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So whilst many are posting and the site is busy there are many, many more who are reading what is being written.

As for the boat . . . . . . I have never made any secret of the fact that regular/long-time members will be looked after first and then people who post regularly will obviously find it easier to get onto the boat.

I love the fact that so many people view and browse the site though, they might not contribute to the threads but they are busy anyway and it just means that everything that's written is read.
Update time ? How's traffic oh mighty one ?

We've got a few new people joining in which is really nice. PingPong has come over from Twitter and seems to really enjoy it so I'm delighted with that. We've slipped a bit in the Alexa rating chart but having looked at the figures it's more to do with other websites doing well .