Visiting London from USA.

All the boring stuff!!
AZWHU

Visiting London from USA.

Post by AZWHU »

Hello, we are planning a trip to London in OCT. and plan on staying at Ruskin arms hotel . This is our 1st trip to London and I wanted to stay between upton and Olympic grounds.. We are coming from the USA ( not a Trump supporter!).. Any advise you can give us would be greatly appreciated..
Jason
whufc_crest

grandad

Re: Visiting London from USA.

Post by grandad »

AZWHU wrote:Hello, we are planning a trip to London in OCT. and plan on staying at Ruskin arms hotel . This is our 1st trip to London and I wanted to stay between upton and Olympic grounds.. We are coming from the USA ( not a Trump supporter!).. Any advise you can give us would be greatly appreciated..
Jason
whufc_crest

The ruskin arms hotel in Manor Park E12 ?

absolute shithole area mate

I would look elsewhere if i was you
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Ron Manager

Post by Ron Manager »

Agreed.

If it's for nostalgia reasons, that disappeared years ago.

It would be like staying in Islamabad.

AZWHU

Post by AZWHU »

Thanks for the advise, where's a better area ? I'm wanting to be able to go to both grounds, do some shopping and hit some WHU pubs and eat some good fish n chips..

Jason
whufc_crest

Gerry G

Post by Gerry G »

AZWHU wrote:Thanks for the advise, where's a better area ? I'm wanting to be able to go to both grounds, do some shopping and hit some WHU pubs and eat some good fish n chips..

Jason
whufc_crest
fuckin roll on ,that's a sad sign of the times !
West Ham till i die

jadu123

Post by jadu123 »

Hello! Exciting to hear about your London trip in October and your stay at Ruskin Arms Hotel. Staying between Upton and Olympic grounds offers great accessibility. As first-timers, exploring iconic sites like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and the British Museum is a must. Using the efficient public transport system like the Tube will help you navigate the city easily. Enjoy the diverse food scene and immerse yourselves in the rich culture London has to offerhttps://coursependent.com/best-youtube-courses/