The Most Severely Moderated West Ham Site

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: The Most Severely Moderated West Ham Site

Post by grandad »

You are a very Naughty boy :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

and still you allowed to post ....................................
Covid in the Boardroom

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Allow me to introduce myself...

I'm a Blackburn fan who added to a thread or two on the old West Ham footymad thread regarding Senor Allardyce. I then got a tad over excited at the look of West Ham's squad last season and had a small wager on them to win the Premier League. As it turns out I picked the right season to opt for an outsider, I just picked the wrong outsider.

I followed the footymad mob over to these shores as I had a passing interest in the ongoings at West Ham and I continue to browse this forum regularly along with several other forums as I have a general interest in foootball (Blackburn fans are beginning to forget what football is).

Therefore Mr Numbers I have no particular bias towards you, it matters not to me whether you are a genuine West Ham fan, a Spud (I learned that from this forum :p), or indeed a fan of any other club. I just don't care.

However I must take an impartial umbrage with your claim that this site is severely moderated. On the contrary there are a wide range of views openly expressed on this site, many of which are at odds with the views that the club would appreciate. Those views are readily allowed and encouraged here.

I can only assume that your post relates to your own posts being moderated, unfortunately such is the life of a troll. Once in a blue moon you may make a post that is pertinent, insightful and dare I say 'right'. Sadly the majority of your posts are laughable tosh, posted for no other reason than to wind up the faithful that you know can't help but reply.

If I may make a suggestion, google 'the world'. It's amazing what is out there to be explored, try it, get out more, live a life, enjoy yourself. It can be fun, honest injun.

Btw feel free to make as many wisecracks about Blackburn Rovers as you deem fit, we created the majority of them ourselves. But if you come up with a new one that makes me chuckle I will acknowledge it.
Last edited by papawhisky on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

If you take full advantage of the forums features. You will see you can search your own posts and therefore you'll find your last post (which I assume your referring to) is still on the forum but it is in the thread regarding the news today, as that's what your topic/joke was about.

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Surely a 'Graveyard' area of the form would be seldom used, therefore the last current topic / post would be visible on the homepage for longer, thereby nullifying the point that you were attempting to make about moderators trying to hide it?

I await your correction eagerly

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Aaaaawwww Numbers is throwing is toys out of the pram because virtually every attempt at a wind up is basically ignored. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

1491 wrote:
redhammer wrote:If you take full advantage of the forums features. You will see you can search your own posts and therefore you'll find your last post (which I assume your referring to) is still on the forum but it is in the thread regarding the news today, as that's what your topic/joke was about.

Aaah, I've got it.

Instead of deleting controversial posts you move them to a graveyard part of the forum. Very underhanded but it does tie in with the way the forum seems to be going.

It's the most popular thread on the forum today by far. I'd imagine majority of forums of any kind do the same merging to avoid many threads on the same topic.

If it was funny however, I'd have left it in its own thread

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Pennywise wrote:Aaaaawwww Numbers is throwing is toys out of the pram because virtually every attempt at a wind up is basically ignored. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
He's pissed off because AKLhammer has out-NUMBERED him :?

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

face-crying-wallpaper-chorando-papel-parede.jpeg
face-crying-wallpaper-chorando-papel-parede.jpeg (119.21 KiB) Viewed 12926 times

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

1491 wrote:
Oziron wrote:face-crying-wallpaper-chorando-papel-parede.jpeg

Godley and cream.

Google translate

By God your **** has seen some cream.
:o :o :o
I tried emailing you numbers to clear up any misunderstandings but got a reply from a bloke working for Indian news agency (india.com) who claims that you don't work there. So I will summarise.

'YOU"RE BANNED YOU CUNT'

and here's a list of the reasons why:

Stalking members of the site
Abusing family members of posters
Being a cunt
Continually supplying fake identities and contact details to site
Trolling members on Youtube
Being a cunt
Predicting that Reid would play left back
Trying to undermine the site by continually slagging it off on other forums

oh and by being a cunt

Hope this clears things up