Forgotten Passwords

All the boring stuff!!
Flairon

Forgotten Passwords

Post by Flairon »

For the past few days I forgot my password and could not log on for love nor money.

I selected the forgotten password option on several occasions but did not get one email from the administrators to help me log on and change my password.

Now obviously I finally got luck and remembered my password, but is this a floor in the systems!?!
Flairon

theludo

Re: Forgotten Passwords

Post by theludo »

Maybe it's a message from..............

Floor ffs :lol: (Avit's having a day off, and anyway I had the job before him, and I don't remember any contractual changes that I've been aware of, just like bloody Polish plumbers)

;)

ariana

Post by ariana »

I've been having a similar issue can only use the app vaguely can't access the website keeps telling me I've the wrong password the. when I click forgot password tells me I can't request a new one using the same password on the website as I do for the app

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ariana wrote:I've been having a similar issue can only use the app vaguely can't access the website keeps telling me I've the wrong password the. when I click forgot password tells me I can't request a new one using the same password on the website as I do for the app
I think it's a problem with the app itself which was never designed to be used exclusively for all forum posts. I can see from your posts count that you have never posted on the forum proper.

If you DM me I can change the password at my end to something of your choosing but I'd certainly suggest that you click 'enter full site' at the top of the app from time to time. It's important to remember that the app is just a convenient tool to post quickly but it is missing many of the features of the full forum.

Ronaldo

Post by Ronaldo »

I think it was Successful for Forgot password in Back end...I think But U had not seen your password successfully which has done.