Reply & Page Numbers

All the boring stuff!!
Taansend

Reply & Page Numbers

Post by Taansend »

The REPLY button & the amount of pages (that you can click on to be transported there) seem to have disappeared from the bottom of the page.

Also, I tried downloading the APP but my phone doesn't have enough room. But I do have a cheap phone.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Reply & Page Numbers

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Taansend wrote:The REPLY button & the amount of pages (that you can click on to be transported there) seem to have disappeared from the bottom of the page.

Also, I tried downloading the APP but my phone doesn't have enough room. But I do have a cheap phone.

Is it because you have to scroll through loads of twatter and crappy Heineken adds first?
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

It is indeed a pain in the arse, Will see if can get it sorted.

What I've been doing is clicking the up arrow and then using the buttons above the opening post but i agree it is a hassle

Noni

Post by Noni »

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Taansend wrote:The REPLY button & the amount of pages (that you can click on to be transported there) seem to have disappeared from the bottom of the page.

Is it because you have to scroll through loads of twatter and crappy Heineken adds first?
These have only happened today, why all the adverts at the bottom! :?