Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

All the boring stuff!!
Athers-32

Re: Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

Post by Athers-32 »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
I'm not apologising to no cunt Larry Duff / Digits / 1491 or whatever name you call yourself on any platform.

My advice to you don't troll YouTube / Hammerschat or anything to do with West Ham anymore or there will be repercussions.
You are a naive boy Thomas.
I will let people get away with a lot on account of naivety but there is a line and you have crossed it.
A man of limited stature in his thirties not knowing when to stop is astounding.
I will not be replying to your threats again.
A man of limited stature probably in his thirties or later and not knowing where to stop? Surely as an online troll you've somehow described yourself... You'd have thought you'd have something better to do at your age :?

What a sad life you lead.
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
I'm not apologising to no cunt Larry Duff / Digits / 1491 or whatever name you call yourself on any platform.

My advice to you don't troll YouTube / Hammerschat or anything to do with West Ham anymore or there will be repercussions.
I will let people get away with a lot on account of naivety but there is a line and you have crossed it.
A man of limited stature in his thirties not knowing when to stop is astounding.
Also your claims of I have your address I have never mentioned on Hammerschat as I just simply don't. But a person using my name made this false accusation on my YouTube fan cam. So how do you know this happened? Because you are Larry Duff which you claim not to be hahahahaha you've been caught you stupid waste of human skin.

As I said before I am defending myself against a troll who has abused me.

So I reiterate I want to beat the granny out of that troll. I really do who acts as numbers / 1491 / Larry Duff who are all the same sad cretin of a person.

Please go to the police you cunt

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking pscho.

Have you met Porterman? You two will get on like a house on fire.

http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3780" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
Also your claims of I have your address I have never mentioned on Hammerschat as I just simply don't. But a person using my name made this false accusation on my YouTube fan cam. So how do you know this happened? Because you are Larry Duff which you claim not to be hahahahaha you've been caught you stupid waste of human skin.

As I said before I am defending myself against a troll who has abused me.

So I reiterate I want to beat the granny out of that troll. I really do who acts as numbers / 1491 / Larry Duff who are all the same sad cretin of a person.

Please go to the police you cunt
Thomas, you stated on this thread that you were going to give out my address.
I am sure the police will identify this Larry fella and will also identify the person (Thomas) threatening me on here.

I will bet this thread is delighted and you get a call from a site owner to make you realise the trouble you are in.
I was on about the address you quoted on my fancam Larry you remember 1491, West Ham way.

Don't worry the police will be able to link the two (YouTube and your Hammerschat) when you pop in there like you say.

Really looking forward to it Larry.

Let's go through what I have actually done

Threaten to release your address (which I have no idea actually is) but quoting the one you said on Fancam 1491, West Ham way.

Threaten to beat the granny out of you. Yep 100% I want to beat the person who is trolling me to a pulp - guilty your honour but I was being trolled so this is justified.

Stop threatening the site owner you stupid cunt he thinks just like the rest of us how much of a cunt you really are aswell.

Now have a great evening & enjoy this lovely English weather where you are 8-) (1491 West Ham way)

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

For the record no residential address 's are required to join hammerschat and as such we do not record or know anyone's address.

We are also in the process of getting a couple of additional moderators to deal with the trolling and spamming issues.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Gonzo wrote:For the record no residential address 's are required to join hammerschat and as such we do not record or know anyone's address.

We are also in the process of getting a couple of additional moderators to deal with the trolling and spamming issues.
Killjoy.

I'd opened a book. Tom in 3.

But only if he doesn't start drinking at 8am.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Athers-32 wrote:
JayK wrote:I was wondering what Fr was. Now I know it means father.
Father Ted was a great show. Loved Dougal, he cracks me up :i am genuinely amused:
Dougal: "Come on Sampras."
Ted: "What did you call him?"
Dougal: "Sampras, like Pete Sampras."
Ted: "Why?"
Dougal: "Well, you know, rabbits, tennis, you know that whole connection there."

One of my all time favourites :i am genuinely amused:
Quality. Dougal is the greatest dumbass ever :lol:
COYI!!!

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

I'm still waiting for the "authorities " to get in touch. Geezer is a muppet.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Numbers enjoys the drama IGNORE

palerider

Post by palerider »

Sofa wrote:I'm still waiting for the "authorities " to get in touch. Geezer is a muppet.
Miss Piggy's a muppet.

Geezer is a cunt.