Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

All the boring stuff!!
JayK

Re: Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

Post by JayK »

I was wondering what Fr was. Now I know it means father.
Father Ted was a great show. Loved Dougal, he cracks me up :lol:
COYI!!!

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

JayK wrote:I was wondering what Fr was. Now I know it means father.
Father Ted was a great show. Loved Dougal, he cracks me up :i am genuinely amused:
Was Dougal the old alcoholic father in the arm chair?He was my favorite :lol: Drink, :o Drink :shock:

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Father Ted was a great show. Loved Dougal, he cracks me up :i am genuinely amused:
Was Dougal the old alcoholic father in the arm chair?He was my favorite :i am genuinely amused: Drink, :o Drink :shock:
That was father Jack.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dandy Devo

Post by Dandy Devo »

When did being an annoying prick get changed to trolling, I'm not very hip I prefer the former.
In Bill Hicks we trust.

whu

Post by whu »

just to clarify

numbers is a trolling, annoying prick, who dwells in a loft and stinks of fish

happy to help
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Athers-32

Post by Athers-32 »

belfasthammer wrote:Wasnt Fr Larry Duff Fr Teds friend who kept having the accidents??
Try not to ring him, he might have a nasty accident.. Mauled by rottweilers or a sky diving accident :lol:
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Athers-32

Post by Athers-32 »

Dougal: "Come on Sampras."
Ted: "What did you call him?"
Dougal: "Sampras, like Pete Sampras."
Ted: "Why?"
Dougal: "Well, you know, rabbits, tennis, you know that whole connection there."

One of my all time favourites :lol:
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

digits wrote:I am numbers and this has gone too far.
I am not this Larry fella and I have not been nearly all the people that has been suggested.
I feel the need to take action to protect my family against Thomasdown and below is a copy of the email sent to site owners:

Dear Site owner,

A member of your site has contacted me and bought to my attention a thread posted by the user called Thomasdown480 on the 8th February 2017.
As a user previously known as 1491, I am highly distressed that his thread consists of threatening behaviour including posting my address and visiting my residence to inflict physical damage on myself. This is disturbing because he has made a public threat to myself and claims to have my address, which could only be the case if a person within your site has passed on private information, an illegal act.
as I feel my safety, and my families is threatened I have no option but to take action and provide police with details and a wish to prosecute both the member and, if my personal information has been passed to individuals, this site. I have visited my local police station to provide them with details, including copies of the thread, and now I would fully appreciate your views on the offences that have taken place.
Kindest Regards
Fuck off you silly c*nt it was you who put 1491 on YouTube. Don't worry go to the police it won't stop me from beating the granny out of you if I ever see you you helmet.

It has been deleted by the guys who own that channel anyway and the police will be able to see what you wrote and trace you so good luck with that one you stupid cretin

Not so tough now are you when the tables are reversed.

Please by all means go to the police. Then I can get you done for harassment charges when they work out that your claim of not being Larry Duff on YouTube is infact false & my stance of just defending myself and actions against a troll are justified

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
Fuck off you silly c*nt it was you who put 1491 on YouTube. Don't worry go to the police it won't stop me from beating the granny out of you if I ever see you you helmet.

It has been deleted by the guys who own that channel anyway and the police will be able to see what you wrote and trace you so good luck with that one you stupid cretin
As stated it was not me (whatever you are talking about) but I am thankful that you have responded in your 'individual' way.
I have been advised not to get involved in a slanging match but I suggest you apologise to the site owners as they may be in trouble due to your posts.
Thank you.
I'm not apologising to no cunt Larry Duff / Digits / 1491 or whatever name you call yourself on any platform.

My advice to you don't troll YouTube / Hammerschat or anything to do with West Ham anymore or there will be repercussions.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Be a man numbers.

Stand up for yourself and fight him.