Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

All the boring stuff!!
jameskel

Re: Larry Duff trolling hammerschat please read (numbers)

Post by jameskel »

What a cunt he is

But he could still have the TA warrior, easy

:D
Covid in the Boardroom

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

You are either, the thickest cunt in the world (and I have allowed for Dolfo) or 10?
Covid in the Boardroom

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
I was on about the address you quoted on my fancam Larry you remember 1491, West Ham way.

Don't worry the police will be able to link the two (YouTube and your Hammerschat) when you pop in there like you say.

Really looking forward to it Larry.

Let's go through what I have actually done

Threaten to release your address (which I have no idea actually is) but quoting the one you said on Fancam 1491, West Ham way.

Threaten to beat the granny out of you. Yep 100% I want to beat the person who is trolling me to a pulp - guilty your honour but I was being trolled so this is justified.

Stop threatening the site owner you stupid cunt he thinks just like the rest of us how much of a cunt you really are aswell.

Now have a great evening & enjoy this lovely English weather where you are 8-) (1491 West Ham way)
Thomas, I am not at liberty to say too much but we will see how big you are when you're doing a stretch.
By the way, do not bother deleting your posts like you frantically did when I previously joked about going to the police, I have saved everything so any post removal is too late.
Didn't delete anything you soppy cunt.

You keep digging after all I know where you live (1491, West Ham Way) see who's laughing when I'm stamping on your head with my size 10's hahahahaha CUNT!!!!!

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

digits wrote:
thomasdown480 wrote:
I was on about the address you quoted on my fancam Larry you remember 1491, West Ham way.

Don't worry the police will be able to link the two (YouTube and your Hammerschat) when you pop in there like you say.

Really looking forward to it Larry.

Let's go through what I have actually done

Threaten to release your address (which I have no idea actually is) but quoting the one you said on Fancam 1491, West Ham way.

Threaten to beat the granny out of you. Yep 100% I want to beat the person who is trolling me to a pulp - guilty your honour but I was being trolled so this is justified.

Stop threatening the site owner you stupid cunt he thinks just like the rest of us how much of a cunt you really are aswell.

Now have a great evening & enjoy this lovely English weather where you are 8-) (1491 West Ham way)
Thomas, I am not at liberty to say too much but we will see how big you are when you're doing a stretch.
By the way, do not bother deleting your posts like you frantically did when I previously joked about going to the police, I have saved everything so any post removal is too late.
Doing a stretch!!!
Hahahahah
Comedy gold ginge.
Keep em coming

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

thomasdown480 wrote: I know where you live (1491, West Ham Way)
That's a long road. Are the police coming from 999 Letsby Avenue
Pretty bubbles in the air.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

digits wrote:Thomass, I just looked in and see no response, you gone on the run,son? They will find you.
Not a good idea Numbers

whu

Post by whu »

this fucking numbers cunt

no wonder he had the stubby little fingers previously, cunt never leaves his keyboard ... or loft

plod have a lot of time on their hands these days, good point numbers. whenever you walk around they are everywhere looking for hardline crime like forum spats - fucking excellent point. they don't even come out for a full on break in these days but fill your boots in fantasy land sunshine - SSDD
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

whu wrote:this fucking numbers cunt

no wonder he had the stubby little fingers previously, cunt never leaves his keyboard ... or loft

plod have a lot of time on their hands these days, good point numbers. whenever you walk around they are everywhere looking for hardline crime like forum spats - fucking excellent point. they don't even come out for a full on break in these days but fill your boots in fantasy land sunshine - SSDD
About a month ago I had a domestic.

About parking. I threatened the cunt in question and was told later the old bill had been called.

Still waiting.