Help-mobile phone app

All the boring stuff!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Help-mobile phone app

Post by redhammer »

If all goes well and to plan, we have our first mobile phone app sponsor!! All the money we are getting for it is going back into the app, as we want to improve it

So, is there any changes you'd like to see? Anyone you'd like to see added? Just any feedback in general regarding our phone app is appreciated!!

JayK

Re: Help-mobile phone app

Post by JayK »

The app is a great idea but, personally I prefer the website. I did download the app but I've not noticed notifications on it. For both app and website, it might be good to see how many unread messages in each thread. That way you kinda know what you're letting yourself in for, 1 reply or 20 replies. I don't always get time to read every reply in a thread, so if there was a counter of sorts, I'd open the thread with more replies later on when I have time.
Also with the app I noticed it doesn't show who last replied, just shows creator. Again, unlike the website.
I'm not criticising anything, just giving feedback. I
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:The app is a great idea but, personally I prefer the website. I did download the app but I've not noticed notifications on it. For both app and website, it might be good to see how many unread messages in each thread. That way you kinda know what you're letting yourself in for, 1 reply or 20 replies. I don't always get time to read every reply in a thread, so if there was a counter of sorts, I'd open the thread with more replies later on when I have time.
Also with the app I noticed it doesn't show who last replied, just shows creator. Again, unlike the website.

We are going to explore the idea of just having the mobile version of the forum on the app Jay which should sort that out for you.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:The app is a great idea but, personally I prefer the website. I did download the app but I've not noticed notifications on it. For both app and website, it might be good to see how many unread messages in each thread. That way you kinda know what you're letting yourself in for, 1 reply or 20 replies. I don't always get time to read every reply in a thread, so if there was a counter of sorts, I'd open the thread with more replies later on when I have time.

We are going to explore the idea of just having the mobile version of the forum on the app Jay which should sort that out for you.
Ok, cheers buddy. Not an issue for me as I've got this madhouse bookmarked and everything now anyway
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Ok, cheers buddy. Not an issue for me as I've got this madhouse bookmarked and everything now anyway
You coming tonight mate?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:
You coming tonight mate?
Nah mate. In hindsight, I coulda made it coz work is quiet this week but I can't commit to midweek games coz I dunno where I'm gonna be. Still possible I could be sent to Manchester or Newcastle or something
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
You coming tonight mate?
Nah mate. In hindsight, I coulda made it coz work is quiet this week but I can't commit to midweek games coz I dunno where I'm gonna be. Still possible I could be sent to Manchester or Newcastle or something

Nasty

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:

Nasty
Sucks mate. Never mind, I'll be at the Brom game
COYI!!!