a quick question

All the boring stuff!!
blackcountryhammer

a quick question

Post by blackcountryhammer »

can you delete posts or comments on here?

Gonzo

Re: a quick question

Post by Gonzo »

blackcountryhammer wrote:can you delete posts or comments on here?

Hello mate, I certainly can but your own user settings will be in the forum itself rather than the app which you use the post.

The APP is basically a very simplified version of the forum so just pop onto the proper site if you wish to edit anything, your username and password is the same.

blackcountryhammer

Re : a quick question

Post by blackcountryhammer »

cheers I was just wondering how that Pompey fan deleted his first comment earlier so it ended up saying west ham are crap was my topic

Gonzo

Re: Re : a quick question

Post by Gonzo »

blackcountryhammer wrote:cheers I was just wondering how that Pompey fan deleted his first comment earlier so it ended up saying west ham are crap was my topic

Ahh, no sorry mate that was my fault.

The poster that started the thread had started quite a few and was clearly trolling so I accidentally deleted his top post when I was deleting a couple of duplicate threads he's made. You'll have to excuse me as I'm still learning the new system.

In deleting his post i seem to have inadvertently made it look like you started the thread. . . . . .whoops . . . .. sorry mate :lol:

Ronaldo

Re: a quick question

Post by Ronaldo »

Gonzo wrote:
blackcountryhammer wrote:can you delete posts or comments on here?

Hello mate, I certainly can but your own user settings will be in the forum itself rather than the app which you use the post.

The APP is basically a very simplified version of the forum so just pop onto the proper site if you wish to edit anything, your username and password is the same.
Yes you are right....