Congrats

All the boring stuff!!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Congrats

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Congrats to the Hammerschat team for jumping over the 1000 members!
All you guys, Gonzo, Geo and all the regular contributors deserve a big pat on the back (while we stick the kick me signs on) for your efforts. This site just keeps getting better and better whilst maintaining its humour and balance. The regular posters on here make this site what it is, sometimes I sit here crying with laughter with the banter and genuinely funny posts, all within the framework you guys set up. Case in point the video of Gonzo on the train the other day........
No, I'm not after free boat tickets, just saying well done and keep up the good work fellas.

Ps, how the fuck you cunts manage do it is beyond me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Chicken Runner

Re: Congrats

Post by Chicken Runner »

Agreed! I'm new to this site and am very impressed! Congratulations to everyone who has helped put this site together. Too many positives to mention......Very well done all round!!
Thanks and much appreciated!
Now let's have a win this afternoon.
COYI'ssssssss whufc_crest