Ray winston

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Gerry G

Ray winston

Post by Gerry G »

During the week i was sat in the hall of Highpoint jail in Suffolk on a visit with my son when looking a few tables across i see ray winston sat visiting a bloke that my lad later informs me is a london underworld boss called ray barton i even looked round to see if there was any cameras running :mrgreen: what a bizarre afternoon im just amazed winston was so blasé about who his friends are,he did have a hammers badge on his lapel so he can be forgiven.
West Ham till i die

Nickhammer

Re: Ray winston

Post by Nickhammer »

Your lucky he didn't ask you where your tool was!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Gerry G wrote:During the week i was sat in the hall of Highpoint jail in Suffolk on a visit with my son when looking a few tables across i see ray winston sat visiting a bloke that my lad later informs me is a london underworld boss called ray barton i even looked round to see if there was any cameras running :mrgreen: what a bizarre afternoon im just amazed winston was so blasé about who his friends are,he did have a hammers badge on his lapel so he can be forgiven.
It might have been research for an upcoming role. Bizarre that might seem - the dedicated do like to really immerse themselves in stuff

palerider

Post by palerider »

Been on a couple of transfers to Highpoint. Nice for a prison. Winston should have gone somewhere harder the poof.

Gerry G

Post by Gerry G »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Gerry G wrote: It might have been research for an upcoming role. Bizarre that might seem - the dedicated do like to really immerse themselves in stuff
No it was definatly a regular prison visit my lad spoke to the guy the next day and they had both boxed at repton and been freinds since young,at first i thought it was nice but having since learned ray barton is a serious dude it surprised me a man of winstons celeb status was so open about their freindship.
West Ham till i die

boleynbill

Post by boleynbill »

We used to see Ray Barton at home games he had a box in the west stand Winston was often with him i suppose it's only normal he would go and visit his mate in jail.

Barton was also mates with the bank robber Vic Dark dont anyone remember the uproar years ago when the advertising boards around the pitch said god bless victor dark or rip or something,it was Barton who arranged that,people were saying only West Ham could have such a match day obituary to the father of a bank robber !
Get out of my club !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Nickhammer wrote:Your lucky he didn't ask you where your tool was!
I've been asked that same question many times, and to my knowledge, I've only been arrested 6 times.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Gerry G wrote:During the week i was sat in the hall of Highpoint jail in Suffolk on a visit with my son when looking a few tables across i see ray winston sat visiting a bloke that my lad later informs me is a london underworld boss called ray barton i even looked round to see if there was any cameras running :mrgreen: what a bizarre afternoon im just amazed winston was so blasé about who his friends are,he did have a hammers badge on his lapel so he can be forgiven.
Last edited by BlackDiamond on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

As synchronicity would have it,I saw a photo of Charlie Kray attending his brother Ron's wake...and in the background is Ray

Alan Dev

Post by Alan Dev »

I knew i remembered seeing this topic on here my brother is in jail and told me on the phone he had seen the boxer Nigel Benn on a visit with this Ray Barton guy last week so he must have some highly placed mates.

This was at a different jail though not Hoghpoint maybe his been moved.