Embarrassing moments

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
grandad

Embarrassing moments

Post by grandad »

Done lots over years but about 3 years ago

It was pissing down of rain and got on the train at plaistow station on way to slone square and as we pulled in to west ham a big oldish lady got up from her seat waddled out of the door and her umbrella that against the seat landed by my feet.

A guy calls out excuse me lady you forgot .... With that I picked up the umbrella and as the door was closing the umbrella flew through the gap Phil tayloresk And landed at the old girls feet

Hero or what when the doors shut I was thinking ...... when a woman tapped me on shoulder and said excuses me that was my umbrella I was like but he pointing to the bloke who called out she had forgot her umbrella. He said no mate she's left her book pointing to the book on seat

Well the floor could of opened up And I offered her the money but she just laughed and said no it's ok it was so funny and cheered me up she said

Worse thing was my nephew had seen it all ( didn't even see him and he never spoke to me after ) and told the family so when I arrived at slone square my phone was red hot with umbrella jokes and I was like how the fuck do they know

Anyone else
Last edited by grandad on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

JayK

Re: Embarrassing moments

Post by JayK »

grandad wrote:Done lots over years but about 3 years ago

It was pissing down of rain and got on the train at plaistow station on way to slone square and as we pulled in to west ham a big oldish lady got up from her seat waddled out of the door and her umbrella that against the seat landed by my feet.

A guy calls out excuses me lady you forgot .... With that I picked up the umbrella and as the door was closing the umbrella flew through the gap Phil tayloresk And landed at the old girls feet

Hero or what when the doors shut I was thinking ...... when a woman tapped me on shoulder and said excuses me that was my umbrella I was like but he pointing to the bloke who called out she had forgot her umbrella. He said no mate she's left her book pointing to the book on seat

Well the floor could of opened up And I offered her the money but she just laughed and said no it's ok it was so funny and cheered me up she said

Worse thing was my nephew had seen it all ( didn't even see him and he never spoke to me after ) and told the family so when I arrived at slone square my phone was red hot with umbrella jokes and I was like how the fuck do they know

Anyone else
:lol: :lol: well played
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote:Done lots over years but about 3 years ago

A guy calls out excuse me lady you forgot .... With that I picked up the umbrella and as the door was closing the umbrella flew through the gap Phil tayloresk And landed at the old girls feet

Anyone else
Yeah I thought it was funny too :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

When I ran a sports shop in Sarf London. A woman bought a badminton racket. While I was paying her cheque into the till she asked if she could have a carrier bag. I said ' Of course. Just let me do this and I'll give you one'.

She replied 'I only wanted a carrier bag'.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Watching West Ham get thrashed!.... :(

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Handing over my hard earned last season to those shyster shit cunts, so I could witness the worst football I've ever seen.
Fucking embarrassed no end.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Diamondhammer

Post by Diamondhammer »

I'm in my golden years now but when I was around 50, I went up to a hotel bar with my elderly father and asked this young attractive Polish girl can she do "sex on the beach ! " My dad just stood there in total embarrassment. Mum never asked for a cocktail ever again.

Raven

Post by Raven »

Okay, this is hugely embaressing, and to this day I cringe with the painful memories.

I had a bit of a dodgy tummy, but insisted on taking on the train trip to Bristol( fuckng game was eventually postponed).

I realised before I even stepped off the underground that my sphincter was gonna let me down at some point. Anyway, had a crafty shit at the bogs at Bethnal Green and then proceeded with a confident and purposeful stride (I now know that it was a false sense of security).

My somewhat confident stride was very misleading, Before I knew it I had shit covered croutons seeping ( creeping) out of my aresehole area.

Although I Managed to find sanctuary at the bogs in Paddington, the damage was well and truely done at that point.

Shit, shit, shit, how on earth am I gonna recover this shit fuck of a situation? No worries, I bought a pair of underpants from some poncy store at Paddington ( only to subsequently discover that they were in fact knickers....felt nice though).

Nearly Shit myself three times on the journey to Bristol Parkway, but at least the bog was close to hand.

This has been a very carthtic experience. :mrgreen:

grandad

Post by grandad »

Raven wrote:Okay, this is hugely embaressing, and to this day I cringe with the painful memories.

I had a bit of a dodgy tummy, but insisted on taking on the train trip to Bristol( fuckng game was eventually postponed).

I realised before I even stepped off the underground that my sphincter was gonna let me down at some point. Anyway, had a crafty shit at the bogs at Bethnal Green and then proceeded with a confident and purposeful stride (I now know that it was a false sense of security).

My somewhat confident stride was very misleading, Before I knew it I had shit covered croutons seeping ( creeping) out of my aresehole area.

Although I Managed to find sanctuary at the bogs in Paddington, the damage was well and truely done at that point.

Shit, shit, shit, how on earth am I gonna recover this shit fuck of a situation? No worries, I bought a pair of underpants from some poncy store at Paddington ( only to subsequently discover that they were in fact knickers....felt nice though).

Nearly Shit myself three times on the journey to Bristol Parkway, but at least the bog was close to hand.

Did they have a cotton gusset ?
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Raven wrote:Okay, this is hugely embaressing, and to this day I cringe with the painful memories.

What year was that?

Roughly.