geoguessr

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Re: geoguessr

Post by Taansend »

palerider wrote:I put every answer for the world map as the iconic London Stadium and got 3545 points.
Which is a shit score :lol:

onethirtyeight

Post by onethirtyeight »

The London map is fun. Surprised myself how well I know places without looking around much, although it is obsessed with the area around St Pauls. Got 2.1 metres away which was nice.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

onethirtyeight wrote:The London map is fun. Surprised myself how well I know places without looking around much, although it is obsessed with the area around St Pauls. Got 2.1 metres away which was nice.
I've been playing this on and off for years and never been dumped in the UK :cry:

Everywhere but, in fact

palerider

Post by palerider »

Taansend wrote:
palerider wrote:I put every answer for the world map as the iconic London Stadium and got 3545 points.
Which is a shit score :i am genuinely amused:
I'm surprised it was as many as that.

I've tried the ones relevant to me, and the best score I got was just over 22,000 for the European Union one.

onethirtyeight

Post by onethirtyeight »

Taansend wrote:
onethirtyeight wrote:The London map is fun. Surprised myself how well I know places without looking around much, although it is obsessed with the area around St Pauls. Got 2.1 metres away which was nice.
I've been playing this on and off for years and never been dumped in the UK :cry:

Everywhere but, in fact
I have been doing the United Kingdom map, and the London map half the day (rather than the world map as I haven't got a fucking clue where I am half the time) - I really do have some work to get on with, but this is a massive distraction.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

I never knew you could choose regions :lol:

onethirtyeight

Post by onethirtyeight »

Jesus, this game...anyone fancies a London challenge, then here you go: https://geoguessr.com/challenge/kwvf4vrKVHJq15cI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

onethirtyeight wrote:Jesus, this game...anyone fancies a London challenge, then here you go: https://geoguessr.com/challenge/kwvf4vrKVHJq15cI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'll have a go later.

I doubt if if recognise anywhere nowadays though

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I got one by googling "electricity pylons by country," sadly for me it was in Russia so I was still 2100 fucking kms out. :x
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?