Food Allergies

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
jameskel

Re: Food Allergies

Post by jameskel »

You tofu eating, do-gooding cuntbag

I'm off for a massive pile of bacon, that's not long been ripped from the inside of a pig

Morning
:D
Covid in the Boardroom

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Oziron wrote:Although some people inevitably jump on the 'intolerant' bandwagon I think the increase in food allergies stems from increased use of pesticides in food production and also the vast amount of toxic chemicals that reside in everything from new carpets to air fresheners.
Our kids live in a world that is so antiseptic I genuinely believe it has a negative affect on their immune systems. How many kids now are eating dirt...getting some good old fashioned scraped knees etc....The poor little darlings are so overprotected by helicopter parenting their immune systems aren't able to develop properly....

Either that or they are just whining little cunts....!!!@

They sent all my blood samples off to York University (it has the best lab) to find out exactly what I could and couldn't eat and I had a telephone consultation with the professor who is basically the most qualified nutritionist around.

His theory is that we are not evolved for the modern day diet. He said that our gut evolved over thousands of years of hunter gathering which would be varied, very fresh and of course seasonal. We are just not supposed to have grain based foods or beef available (for example) to consume every day. Seasons naturally rotate the food types we eat but because of food imports we can all eat the same food all year around.

We also rarely found many carbs in our traditional diet and what little we did get we had to work very hard to find, we certainly don't have the make-up to eat spuds, pasta & bread whilst sitting down for long periods of the day.

Lots of veg, lots of fish and some fruit & nuts seems to be the way but it's fucking hard work and can't always be done particularly when out and about.

Unfortunately we live in a world where Pizza & Sausages taste better than everything else, if muesli tasted nice every fucker would be eating it.

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

Taansend wrote:
doughboy wrote:Amazing that growing up in the 1960's and 70's, nobody had any food allergies or intolerances', and the food back then was filled with additives, so why the big problems now? What's gone wrong with society and it's food? Bet Brexit gets the blame though.
People died from them & we didn't know why, back then, you daft cunt :i am genuinely amused:

But the chemicals that are being used in foods nowadays are much stronger than they were back then.

One of the reasons that I was on the fence about Brexit was because of Europe thinking about allowing companies like Monsanto foods into Europe. Their foods are poison & a big reason why cancer is on the rise.
Fucking bollocks to that, the only death by allergy that i recall was a lad at school, nobody knew he had a Scania allergy.
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Taansend wrote:
Pennywise wrote:To be fair to the frog eating surrender monkey, he did say those with genuine food allergies were not the target of his rant. Funny how those with genuine food allergies then felt the need to defend themselves anyway.

As for veggies, Taans' comment was a bit much, those precious dead animals wouldn't be alive if we didn't eat them......in fact, their species would, in most cases, be extinct if they didn't taste so good.

Wonder how that stacks up against that moral high ground?
Maybe I used too many long words & confused you.

If someone doesn't eat meat then it's for a reason. Whatever that reason is we should respect that. No one should have to cook a meal involving meat if they don't eat meat & anyone expecting them to is a dick.

Even mentioning it is fucking idiotic. I'm truly shocked that Froggie can be that fucking dim as I know he's generally not.

If you want to eat meat, that's fine, but just because you do doesn't mean that others have to cook it for you.

p.s. you're a fucking clown, mate.
I don't, I was just looking for an argument, you gay, tree-hugging, turtle fucking cuntbag.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

doughboy wrote:Amazing that growing up in the 1960's and 70's, nobody had any food allergies or intolerances', and the food back then was filled with additives, so why the big problems now? What's gone wrong with society and it's food? Bet Brexit gets the blame though.
No . It's down to that little fat Pilsbury cunt
Bring back Jonathon !