Stop the oil again!

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Stop the oil again!

Post by Brookbonds73 »

So there I was bollock naked, out of my mind on hallucinogenics watching the snooker when low and behold some woke cunt jumps on the table and pours powder everywhere thus bringing the game to a halt. On the other side a fat stinking female orc tried to handcuff herself to the other table.
Personally I'd douse the cunts in diesel and drop a match on them, spoiling my nights viewing like that. It's just not cricket!

What say you?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Stop the oil again!

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:49 pm So there I was bollock naked, out of my mind on hallucinogenics watching the snooker when low and behold some woke cunt jumps on the table and pours powder everywhere thus bringing the game to a halt. On the other side a fat stinking female orc tried to handcuff herself to the other table.
Personally I'd douse the cunts in diesel and drop a match on them, spoiling my nights viewing like that. It's just not cricket!

What say you?
Not really a snooker buff tbh my learned friend but interfere with the cricket ?

WG would be turning in his grave. How fucking dare they ?

If any of the oiks invaded Edgbaston in the 1st test I trust our antipodean comrades would join us and stake out one of them on the outfield with the stumps and get Starc and Archer practising their yorkers on the cunt.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Just about sums up all these anarchist leftie cunts ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22109854/ ... hypocrite/

palerider

Post by palerider »

The two fuckwits who scaled the Dartford Bridge last year causing traffic mayhem have been sentenced to 3 years and 2 years 7 months respectively at court today. The longest sentence yet.

I imagine they'll be fucking begging for a bit of oil after the prison queens go in dry after lights out :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:26 pm The two fuckwits who scaled the Dartford Bridge last year causing traffic mayhem have been sentenced to 3 years and 2 years 7 months respectively at court today. The longest sentence yet.

I imagine they'll be fucking begging for a bit of oil after the prison queens go in dry after lights out :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:26 pm The two fuckwits who scaled the Dartford Bridge last year causing traffic mayhem have been sentenced to 3 years and 2 years 7 months respectively at court today. The longest sentence yet.

Quite so Mon Ami.
Having an arse like a baboon will make them think twice next time, me thinks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.