Dear Butlins

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Dear Butlins

Post by palerider »

I've just seen your advert on TV for an adults long weekend depicting 4 thirty-something ladies of differing attraction enjoying themselves.

They're shown taking smiling selfies, dancing, splashing about in the pool, riding on the dodgems and general merriment.

However, I feel you breach advertising standards. It's my view that every advert needs to be realistic. At no time do you show any of them throwing up behind the hamburger van at 1am having 'gone for it' during happy hour or being back-scuttled at the chalet just as their mates stumble in pissed.

Either change your advert or remove it from the screens.

Yours.

Mr A Pale

Huish Episcopi

Brookbonds73

Re: Dear Butlins

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:08 pm I've just seen your advert on TV for an adults long weekend depicting 4 thirty-something ladies of differing attraction enjoying themselves.

They're shown taking smiling selfies, dancing, splashing about in the pool, riding on the dodgems and general merriment.

However, I feel you breach advertising standards. It's my view that every advert needs to be realistic. At no time do you show any of them throwing up behind the hamburger van at 1am having 'gone for it' during happy hour or being back-scuttled at the chalet just as their mates stumble in pissed.

Yours.

Mr A Pale

Huish Episcopi

To true Mon Ami.

They don't show the arctic lorry you need to transport said make up/clothes etc to get them looking in shape either. Or the mounds of pubes lying everywhere when they've had a go with the ladyshave. Or at the local knick at 3am when one of ems been tasered for fighting over a kebab. The no good cunts.
That said I have BB's passion wagon ready to hit the road when the weather warms up.
I can hear the screams as we speak my compadre!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Indeed my learned friend. The amount of fucking money Lady P spends on the shit.

I've told her many times a dousing with battery acid would improve her looks.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:41 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:08 pm I've just seen your advert on TV for an adults long weekend depicting 4 thirty-something ladies of differing attraction enjoying themselves.

Yours.

Mr A Pale

Huish Episcopi

To true Mon Ami.

They don't show the arctic lorry you need to transport said make up/clothes etc to get them looking in shape either. Or the mounds of pubes lying everywhere when they've had a go with the ladyshave. Or at the local knick at 3am when one of ems been tasered for fighting over a kebab. The no good cunts.
That said I have BB's passion wagon ready to hit the road when the weather warms up.
I can hear the screams as we speak my compadre!
That’s Pontins …
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:25 pm Indeed my learned friend. The amount of fucking money Lady P spends on the shit.

I've told her many times a dousing with battery acid would improve her looks.
Quite so.
I've had to cut back on my visits to the massage parlours because of Mrs BB's lunacy in the makeup departments. We've tried alternatives such as Polly filla, quick drying mortar etc but that's as far as it goes.
On one occasion we've got the gloves on and gone at it in the garden. I was of course victorious stopping her in the 10th with a left hook to the chops, but it was a close run thing I tell ya!
Women eh.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Lesteraction

Post by Lesteraction »

They also fail to display the arctic lorry required to convey the necessary clothing, make-up, and other accessories to give them a fit appearance. Alternatively, when they've tried the ladyshave, the masses of pubic hair left behind all over the place. Or at the neighbourhood pub at 3 in the morning, when one of them was tasered for fighting over a kebab. The undesirables.

zuxu123

Post by zuxu123 »

Kindly, Mr. Pale

I appreciate your input. We value your thoughts on our advertisement. Your suggestions will undoubtedly be taken into account for next advertisements. Please get in touch if you have any further questions or recommendationshttps://carolinaductandcrawl.com/

Regards, [Name of Your Company]

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

:lol:
Bring back Jonathon !