Christmas starts today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Christmas starts today

Post by palerider »

The Pales are setting off soon for the traditional Christmas slog all over the country.

Gloucester, Matlock, across to Grantham, down to Romford. Then Benfleet for a Christmas Eve mutton phaal, then Egham for Christmas lunch with Princess Pale. Lady P's sister still lives in Scotland but I told her to fucking do one when she suggested we add that to the list.

More stops than usual as a couple of them are getting on and I'm thinking of mentions in wills (Lady Whiteadder stylie) but I don't want anybody thinking I'm a greedy heartless cunt. My Somalis are testament to that.I've left them water and pork scratchings in their shed along with a nice card.. I assume I'll put on a stone and hope I'm not still pissed for the following leg each morning. My cousin Roger in Matlock brews his own and it's brain-damage material.

So, the Palekommanderwagon is prepped, loudspeaker blaring Christmas favourites Hey Santa Claus You Cunt and the Ride of the Valkyries all set to go and woe betide any woke fuckwit gluing them selves to the M5, M6, M1, M11 or M25 as the frontal flails have been oiled.

If I don't get the chance before the day, have a good one. I personally think Christmas is about giving rather than receiving so I've written to Santa to ask that McDullard gets a P45.

Chocks away !!

Newmarket

Re: Christmas starts today

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:08 pm The Pales are setting off soon for the traditional Christmas slog all over the country.

Gloucester, Matlock, across to Grantham, down to Romford. Then Benfleet for a Christmas Eve mutton phaal, then Egham for Christmas lunch with Princess Pale. Lady P's sister still lives in Scotland but I told her to fucking do one when she suggested we add that to the list.

More stops than usual as a couple of them are getting on and I'm thinking of mentions in wills (Lady Whiteadder stylie) but I don't want anybody thinking I'm a greedy heartless cunt. My Somalis are testament to that.I've left them water and pork scratchings in their shed along with a nice card.. I assume I'll put on a stone and hope I'm not still pissed for the following leg each morning. My cousin Roger in Matlock brews his own and it's brain-damage material.

So, the Palekommanderwagon is prepped, loudspeaker blaring Christmas favourites Hey Santa Claus You Cunt and the Ride of the Valkyries all set to go and woe betide any woke fuckwit gluing them selves to the M5, M6, M1, M11 or M25 as the frontal flails have been oiled.

If I don't get the chance before the day, have a good one. I personally think Christmas is about giving rather than receiving so I've written to Santa to ask that McDullard gets a P45.

Chocks away !!
Fuck off !
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:10 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:08 pm The Pales are setting off soon for the traditional Christmas slog all over the country.

Chocks away !!
Fuck off !
And a Ho Ho Ho to you Tim.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Chocks away !!

You've got me reaching for the Kleenex (and not in the usual messy way I may add) and brought a tear to the eye.
Some would call it a meaningless gesture, but I know what it's like when you've got 40 ethnics locked in a shed screaming for a mutton vindaloo! And cards don't come cheap!!
Times are hard I've got them peddling like fury to keep themselves warm and the house nice and toasty ( two birds, one stone n all that ) As for a tree, well I've had to pinch the top off next doors, and a few lights from the pound shop, to brighten the shed up a bit, I'm all heart me.
I shall wish you God speed my good fellow and as a gesture of good will I along with dewdrop, marsupial and honeybee blossom are clearing the M25 from riff raff with a 1942 Sherman tank.

Onward Mon Ami and spare ye not the horses.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:17 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:10 pm

Fuck off !
And a Ho Ho Ho to you Tim.
No I meant fuck off to Benfleet.
Braver man than me .
Bring back Jonathon !

Noni

Post by Noni »

Not long now.

Wishing you cunts a Merry Christmas and hopefully a great day for all :)

Drink sensibly and down as many shots as possible!... :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Wishing all my fellow Hammerchat colleagues and their families,a very Merry Christmas.Have a good one.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Fuck Christmas.

Bilic out!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:56 pm Fuck Christmas.

Bilic out!
Indeed.

I've found the time to log on at my cousin's after I found all her passwords and emptied her accounts.

Have a very merry Christmas my fellow hamsters and let's hope for the best but sadly, I fear that under that arsehole McDullard even the fat bloke in a red suit won't be listening.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:01 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:56 pm Fuck Christmas.

Bilic out!
Indeed.

I've found the time to log on at my cousin's after I found all her passwords and emptied her accounts.

Have a very merry Christmas my fellow hamsters and let's hope for the best but sadly, I fear that under that arsehole McDullard even the fat bloke in a red suit won't be listening.
Needs must my compadre, needs must.