Christmas starts today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Christmas starts today

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:36 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:01 pm
Indeed.

I've found the time to log on at my cousin's after I found all her passwords and emptied her accounts.

Have a very merry Christmas my fellow hamsters and let's hope for the best but sadly, I fear that under that arsehole McDullard even the fat bloke in a red suit won't be listening.
Needs must my compadre, needs must.
She's been moaning about being able to afford to put the heating on or not so I've taken that worry away from her. So I'm a secret Santa when you think about it. And I bought her some socks.

Have a debauched time my learned friend and I hope that cattle prod is under the tree for you.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:10 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:36 pm

Needs must my compadre, needs must.
She's been moaning about being able to afford to put the heating on or not so I've taken that worry away from her. So I'm a secret Santa when you think about it. And I bought her some socks.

Have a debauched time my learned friend and I hope that cattle prod is under the tree for you.
And the same to you Mon Ami.
Make sure the taser is fully charged.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Merry Christmas to all you hammerschat cunts
:D
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

Merry Christmas you cunts 😃
COYI!!!