Ben Stokes - The Messiah!!

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Ben Stokes - The Messiah!!

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:09 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:24 pm

Nope you’re quite right , it’s a forum even if it’s not a busy one though we all do our best by contributing the best we can .
It’d be nice if the Custodians of the Forum , you know , the ones with a YouTube channel with thousands of subscribers could even plug it occasionally in a few of their many video offerings , but alas it appears not to be .

So feel free mate to talk about Sven , Capello , Foreign managers (in any sport you choose) under 15 cup final suits , Tottenham & Arsenal’s training facilities , club owners rights to make pot fulls of dosh and Frank Stapleton’s Football Combination career to your hearts content .

:lol:

By the way , how’s your TV performing ?
All good thanks. Although because of the World Cup there’s only been one week of “proper football” to use it with. Used the box sets bit to watch a few things though.

Good vfm. 👍

But your other point. !! Sadly I think this forum is going the way of the old Hammers Mad one. All the decent posters have fucked off and what.s left reminds me of traditional old style spit and sawdust pubs, frequented only by cunts like me who waffle on about particular bees in their bonnets, like B teams which you forgot to mention, or other equally sad souls recycling comments about ——-well, I think you know what I mean. The sort of vacuous wankers bellowing that “they” should do something about it without having any idea who “they” are and being totally unable to come up with ideas about what actually should be done.

Used to be a decent place for a good crack but sadly those days seem to have long gone.

Bah and fucking humbug. Cunts. :lol:
I’m sure the other Cunts that still frequent this spit and sawdust establishment will take all that as a compliment 🤣
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:34 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:09 pm

All good thanks. Although because of the World Cup there’s only been one week of “proper football” to use it with. Used the box sets bit to watch a few things though.

Good vfm. 👍

But your other point. !! Sadly I think this forum is going the way of the old Hammers Mad one. All the decent posters have fucked off and what.s left reminds me of traditional old style spit and sawdust pubs, frequented only by cunts like me who waffle on about particular bees in their bonnets, like B teams which you forgot to mention, or other equally sad souls recycling comments about ——-well, I think you know what I mean. The sort of vacuous wankers bellowing that “they” should do something about it without having any idea who “they” are and being totally unable to come up with ideas about what actually should be done.

Used to be a decent place for a good crack but sadly those days seem to have long gone.

Bah and fucking humbug. Cunts. :lol:
I’m sure the other Cunts that still frequent this spit and sawdust establishment will take all that as a compliment 🤣
You may be right. Takes all sorts, as they say,. Whoever "they" are of course. ;)

Perhaps the place will liven up once the defeats start to pile up again after the World Cup break,.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:16 am

You may be right. Takes all sorts, as they say,. Whoever "they" are of course. ;)

Perhaps the place will liven up once the defeats start to pile up again after the World Cup break,.

No doubt when Arsenal's fourth goes in around the twenty minute mark the knives will be out for the scotch cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ain’t that the truth .

Personally I think it’s ME .

I know some people will consider it a sad pastime but I’ve always been a bit of a fisherman and I’ve
Been frequenting a Carp fishing forum for years.
Although it always went a bit quiet during the winter it was always buzzing during the warmer months, and when I say that I mean Kumb-like busy.
Nowadays , all year round , it makes this board look busy .
In fact , and I’ve had a look around , this forum IS busy compared to all other West Ham forums EXCEPT Kumb .

So although it’s quiet it could be worse ….
And believe it or not I’m quite proud of that and I’m quite proud of our regulars .

I don’t believe it has anything to do with any particular trigger such as our numerical friend .
I know fun has been made of certain WhatsApp groups and the like but the ones I am in ARE full of ex-H/C members and if I knew how to get em back on here I would .

It hurts me to say it , and I HAVE said it to their faces , Geo and Gonzo haven’t helped through apparent disinterest .

There . I hope Ben Stokes has taken note 🤣
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:21 am

No doubt when Arsenal's fourth goes in around the twenty minute mark the knives will be out for the scotch cunt.
And the forks ! Don't forget the forks in the road and observations to fork off and multiply hence with...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:38 am

Ain’t that the truth .

I know some people will consider it a sad pastime but I’ve always been a bit of a fisherman and I’ve
Although it always went a bit quiet during the winter it was always buzzing during the warmer months, and when I say that I mean Kumb-like busy.
In fact , and I’ve had a look around , this forum IS busy compared to all other West Ham forums EXCEPT Kumb .

And believe it or not I’m quite proud of that and I’m quite proud of our regulars .

I don’t believe it has anything to do with any particular trigger such as our numerical friend .
I know fun has been made of certain WhatsApp groups and the like but the ones I am in ARE full of ex-H/C members and if I knew how to get em back on here I would .

It hurts me to say it , and I HAVE said it to their faces , Geo and Gonzo haven’t helped through apparent disinterest .

I love the way Geo and Gonzo pop on here to say hello.
Warms the cockles don't it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:38 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:38 am

Ain’t that the truth .

Breaks my heart mate .

I spend so much time on here , more than I should , and it ain’t healthy :lol:

Ya know , there are a steady stream of new member signing up to the forum . Not tons but a steady trickle.

Yet none of em actively contribute so maybe we need to look at ourselves. Seriously.
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:51 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:38 pm

Breaks my heart mate .

Ya know , there are a steady stream of new member signing up to the forum . Not tons but a steady trickle.

Yet none of em actively contribute so maybe we need to look at ourselves. Seriously.

Or they just don't like the way we cunt Moyes off. :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:09 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:51 pm
Breaks my heart mate .

Or they just don't like the way we cunt Moyes off. :lol:
….and each other :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:21 am

Knives ? I suspect a full on nuclear assault if, as I expect, a heavy defeat should materialise.

Wonder if Dyche will be in the crowd for the benefit of the t v cameras ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?