Please vote for Matt Hancock, please.!

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Please vote for Matt Hancock, please.!

Post by Noni »

Matt Hancock has just arrived!. On I'm a Celebrity.

Though a dick head, I want him on all the challenges in this program, on I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!.. So get your votes in on all the challenges, please!. :)

His pain to us, is worth all the glory how many screams he faces, in the jungle. :D

To be honest, hate reality shows. With Boy George and Matt Tindall, who I love George's music and Tindall's Rugby playing and part of the winning World Cup.................... Plus one of the lionesses in the jungle, Jill Scott, is certainly worth a prod or two!..... :lol:

Let"s humiliate Matt Hancock!!!!

Newmarket

Re: Please vote for Matt Hancock, please.!

Post by Newmarket »

Is there a yawning emoji ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

What's I'm a Celebrity ?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Will and have been trying to avoid the show as much as poss but the mrs likes it. I can’t stand reality tv.
I agree though, whether I have to accept the pain of watching it or not, I hope Hancock gets all the shittest challenges, fails them, gets grilled (not the cooking sense), vilified and kept in there til the end and then lose. The blokes a cunt.
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

JayK wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:09 pm Will and have been trying to avoid the show as much as poss but the mrs likes it. I can’t stand reality tv.
I agree though, whether I have to accept the pain of watching it or not, I hope Hancock gets all the shittest challenges, fails them, gets grilled (not the cooking sense), vilified and kept in there til the end and then lose. The blokes a cunt.
Perhaps they can slip a couple of funnel webs into the task to finish the cunt off ?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:53 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:09 pm Will and have been trying to avoid the show as much as poss but the mrs likes it. I can’t stand reality tv.
Perhaps they can slip a couple of funnel webs into the task to finish the cunt off ?
You fuckin tease. I might watch now :lol:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

Blimey my vote has gone down the shit hole! :(

He's nailing it!! :twisted:

Noni

Post by Noni »

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Or vote for that creepy, kidnapping and torturing cunt, boy george. I wish somebody would crack him over the head
Covid in the Boardroom

Noni

Post by Noni »

F*cking hell Matt is still in :evil:

Poor Mike Tindall got voted out today in the last four remaining. At least he'll be able to shag the Mrs in the hotel!... :lol: