Leah Croucher Murder Case.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Leah Croucher Murder Case.

Post by terrya1965 »

You couldn't make this up.

In the Leah Croucher murder case,her belongings and human remains were found in a house this week.The police had evidence that the suspect Neil Maxwell had the keys to the property and the police went and knocked on the door.
Instead of entering the house,they put a leaflet through the door on a couple of occasions :shock: :o :?

What kind of Policing is this?

"Awe,I better give myself up now,a leaflet has dropped through the door" :lol:

Is this the policing of the future? :(

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Leah Croucher Murder Case.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:06 am You couldn't make this up.

In the Leah Croucher murder case,her belongings and human remains were found in a house this week.The police had evidence that the suspect Neil Maxwell had the keys to the property and the police went and knocked on the door.
Instead of entering the house,they put a leaflet through the door on a couple of occasions :shock: :o :?

Perhaps had he been a known football hooligan they might have gone in mob handed.

palerider

Re: Leah Croucher Murder Case.

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:19 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:06 am You couldn't make this up.

Perhaps had he been a known football hooligan they might have gone in mob handed.
If he'd have called someone fat on facebook it would have been an armed tactical response unit.