Stream Via Turkey VPN....................

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
dagenhamdave

Stream Via Turkey VPN....................

Post by dagenhamdave »

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ ... 67#comment

Read the whole thread to make sure they have renewed for this season, plus there are some other tips as well for other Countries and other suppliers.
Going through it quickly you are advised to read from June 2022 onwards for all the LATEST info on which Country is showing!!! So from Page 20 onwards.

So ignore Turkey for the time being as this was based on old info.

Newmarket

Re: Stream Via Turkey VPN....................

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:54 pm https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ ... 67#comment

Read the whole thread to make sure they have renewed for this season, plus there are some other tips as well for other Countries and other suppliers.
Going through it quickly you are advised to read from June 2022 onwards for all the LATEST info on which Country is showing!!! So from Page 20 onwards.

I know you know your stuff Dave , when it comes to this sort of thing .
Do you not have an iptv sub anymore ?

I know you had the same service for years and was the one that got me interested in the first place .
What made you go this route ? … cos it’ll certainly fall on deaf ears on this site :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

I know little about streaming but does the turkey refer to Moyes ?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:21 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:54 pm https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ ... 67#comment

I know you had the same service for years and was the one that got me interested in the first place .
What made you go this route ? … cos it’ll certainly fall on deaf ears on this site :lol:
Sadly Tim, news-source went tits up, I just rely on the free stuff now. I am too old to understand a lot of this myself but I read and learn, there is some very good info after Page 20, which I am wading through. I thought there was a couple on here that were well into this, and maybe if they read it they may comment on it? Maybe I am wrong.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:39 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:21 pm

Sadly Tim, news-source went tits up, I just rely on the free stuff now. I am too old to understand a lot of this myself but I read and learn, there is some very good info after Page 20, which I am wading through. I thought there was a couple on here that were well into this, and maybe if they read it they may comment on it? Maybe I am wrong.
Well I’m finding it quite interesting reading myself Dave but then I’m interested.
What is your view on the use of VPN’s with the streaming of the free stuff/iptv etc ?
I’ve made my opinions quite clear on the subject but I know of a couple that think I’m just throwing good money down the drain as there is no need for them.
I know you’ve been into this stuff for years so what is your view ?
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Tim, I use Nord VPN to watch all West Ham games plus a few other games on the free websites via PC, and I love Saturday Night Boxing, to be honest, I do not have much trouble finding decent free sites. I also have a couple of Android TV Boxes for the Wife to watch any films or shows she may want to see, mainly using Cinema HD. So all in all well covered. :P

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:13 pm Tim, I use Nord VPN to watch all West Ham games plus a few other games on the free websites via PC, and I love Saturday Night Boxing, to be honest, I do not have much trouble finding decent free sites. I also have a couple of Android TV Boxes for the Wife to watch any films or shows she may want to see, mainly using Cinema HD. So all in all well covered. :P
Yes Dave but VPN’s ?

Do we need them ? Your views please …
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 am
dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:13 pm Tim, I use Nord VPN to watch all West Ham games plus a few other games on the free websites via PC, and I love Saturday Night Boxing, to be honest, I do not have much trouble finding decent free sites. I also have a couple of Android TV Boxes for the Wife to watch any films or shows she may want to see, mainly using Cinema HD. So all in all well covered. :P
Yes Dave but VPN’s ?

Tim
I think so.
Because they are cheap, and they stop your ISP and anyone else from seeing what you are doing/watching. This Country like many others are under pressure from all the license holders of sport/films/shows/music/etc etc, to clamp down on illegal anything, and VPN is an easy cheap way of staying out of it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:37 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 am
Yes Dave but VPN’s ?

Tim
I think so.
Because they are cheap, and they stop your ISP and anyone else from seeing what you are doing/watching. This Country like many others are under pressure from all the license holders of sport/films/shows/music/etc etc, to clamp down on illegal anything, and VPN is an easy cheap way of staying out of it.
I agree .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Been using Surfshark for years never had a problem.